Chapter 22

AHHH! omg I know I keep repeating myself but thank you to everyone who took the time to read my story. I really appreciate it.Please comment, vote (:

************************************************************************************************************

Last night was crazy.I feel bad for whatever Selena and Miley have going on but I know they will work things out.Selena decided she will spend the night with me since her dad is back and she doesn't feel like going home.

Today, after breakfast I decided that I wanted to take Selena Bowling since she didn't came with Ariana, Miley and I.Since, she's still sleeping, I got out of my bed and walked downstairs to the basement.I decided to call Niall and see if he wanted to go.

Phone call

" Hey you! "

" What's with all the noise in the background?" I asked, slightly confused.

" Oh uhm I'm watching a movie" he said.

I said it before and I will say it again, I know when he's lying to me or to anyone.I just don't get it what is he hiding.

" Oh well do you wanna come bowling with Selena, Miley and I?" I asked with a smile on my face.

" Sorry, I can't.Talk to you later" With that being said, he hanged up.

I walked over to the couch, sat down with a confused look on my face.Since yesterday, Niall has been acting strange.The whole day, Selena, Niall and I were out, he was on his phone texting someone, smiling instead of having fun with us.I thought everything was fine with his mom but hearing a voice in the background while I was talking to him say " Babe? where are you?" sorta hurts.

I sat on the couch for five minutes and I got up.I saw Selena sitting on the staircase and got up when I walked over to her.We went into the kitchen to have breakfast.

" What do you want to eat?" I asked her with a sad voice.

" I don't really mind.Whatever you're having will be fine" She said smiling at me.I walked to the cupboard and took out two cups.I poured coffee into both of them, walked over to where Selena was sitting and sat down next to her.

" You okay?" She asked me with her cold hands on my thighs." It might not be as bad as you think"

" I know but he's not the type of guy who would watch a chick flick movie" I frowned.

" Look, your birthday is tomorrow, I bet he's probably planning something for you" She said smiling." Now come on, we have a bowling alley to get too"

She took my hand and pulled me while running upstairs into my room.I sat on my bed annoyed while she went in my closet shocked.

" Okay I see you wear stylish clothes in school but your closet looks so plain" She said.

" The clothes I wear in school, I stole them with Ariana when I was at my old school." I said, with a serious face.

She turned back to my closet and grabbed my pink ripped leggings and my white cropped top and trowed it at me.

" Get dressed" She demanded.

She bent down, picked up my green flashy converse and handed that to me as well.She went back to my dresser and grabbed my black laced tank top and my white skirt while I put on the clothes she gave me.

" I look stupid" I said frowning.

" You look sexy" She said smiling.She put on my black high top shoes, pulled my hand while she made me ran downstairs and out the door.We got into my mom's car and headed to Miley's.