chapter 8

Wrote two chapters in one day,WOW! anyways,anyone reading?(:

************************************************************************************************************

I woke up this morning feeling great about last night.I didn't even get my normal 10 hours of sleep because I stayed up most of the night texting Niall.I can't believe I told him about me and he asked me out.I told him no because I don't go out with guys over text message.I haven't talked to Selena or Miley lately so I'm going to have lunch with them in a couple of hours.

Since my sister is still sleeping,I tried walking of out the room trying really hard not to make any noise to wake her up.She's very cranky in the mornings.I walked out the door and went downstairs into the kitchen.To my surprise,My mom is awake.

''Oh good morning,why are you awake so early?'' I sat down on the kitchen chair in front of her.She was reading a newspaper with her glasses on.I never even knew she had a pair.

''I decided to start taking cooking classes again.With you're sister being here it wouldn't hurt to try,don't you think?'' 

''Yeah that's great mom.'' I frowned,''Mom can I ask you something?''

''Sure honey whats up?'' 

''Can I invite my guy friend over for dinner tomorrow or something? I want you guys to meet him especially dad.I want him to see that he's not a bad guy.'' 

''Honey,that's a great idea.How about next week saturday? That will give me enough time to get comfortable with the cooking class I signed up to.'' She looked at me and smiled very big. ''So how was you're date last night?'' 

''Mom it was amazing.He called and reserved a restaurant only for us. I don't know but I think I like him mom'' I said smiling.

My mom and I spent an hour or more talking about Niall and my mom's old high school crushes.It felt good talking to her again about the little things that makes me happy in my life.

''Honey I am so happy that you found someone you like with everything thats been happening.The fact that you're happy makes me want to get up and find a guy myself.I am proud of you.'' 

''Thanks momma.That means alot.I hope dad will as well'' 

As soon my mom said that,we heard noises like if someone was easedropping.The person I could think of that would care is my dad.He just doesn't get it that my mom's over him and won't ever get back with him.My mom wasn't the one that wanted a divorce,he did.

************************************************************************************************************

As much as I love talking to my mom,seeing her laugh and smile while making breakfast,I need to get ready to go meet up with the girls.I left the kitchen with a smile on my face and walked upstairs.When I got to my bedroom,I just stood in front of the door speechless.My sister better have a good explanation for making my room in a mess like this.

''Look,sorry for the little mess.My boyfriend just got here and I have to go meet him at the airport. I couldn't find something wear.I am completely freaking out.'' She said.

''Wait are you going to use mom's car?'' I replied.

''No don't worry.I have someone else taking me but please can you help me?''

I walked towards the pile of clothes on the floor and picked up a pink skirt and a white top.I found her yellow,greenish high heels and put that on my bed.