Chapter 14

Another chapter up (: 2 in one day, wow! 

************************************************************************************************************

Dallas POV

This morning I woke up feeling sick and a little light headed.I ran to the bathroom to throw up.I called my mom and she immediately woke my sister and dad up.She helped up from the bathroom and we all went downstairs.She grabbed her purse and we were out the door.I had a feeling I was going to have my baby soon but my water didn't broke.Thank god.

When we arrived, I was put into a room.I patiently waited for the doctor to come.When he finally came in, he told to lift my shirt so that he can put this jell thing on my stomach so that we can see if everything was alright with the baby.I looked over at my sister who was holding my hand in excitement.This was her first time coming with me to my appointment and honestly, it made me feel better knowing how supportive she is.

'' Well everything seems okay'' he looked at us smiling '' would like to know what sexe is baby?'' 

I hardly knew but I wanted to see how my sister and parents would react to it.

'' You're having a girl'' He gave a smile and handed me a picture of my ultrasound.He wiped my stomach and helped me up.

'' So everything is fine?'' I said with a little concerned look on my face.

'' Yes but if I was you, I would start preparing because this baby will definitely come soon since you're alrady at 8 months'' 

We left the hospital and while we all in the car, my sister wouldn't stop asking me questions and honestly, I just love how supportive she is.

'' What are you going to name the baby?'' I looked over the car seat smiling.

'' You will have to wait and don't worry, I already talked to Josh and he agreed'' I turned back around i over heard her let out a little grunt which made laugh.I heard her phone ring and I knew exactly who it was.

'' Niall?''  I said in a playful voice.

'' Yeah, mom can let me out right here?'' 

My mom slowed down and pulled over next to an ice cream place and a few malls.When my sister walked out of the car, I rolled down my window and told that was going to pick her up since I wanted to go baby shopping with her.My mom was slowly driving away and I kept looking out my window to find my sister running into the arms of Niall.I am so jealous of my sister's love life.

************************************************************************************************************

Selena's POV

I was spending the day with my mom and honestly, I am so bored.I had to wash her car while she went to the store to pick up something.I decided to call Miley to see if she wanted to help me and she was on her way.I love spending time wil Miley but I do miss Demi a lot.I gotten closer to her when I didn't really know Miley but I feel like we've been excluding her out of our friendship zone and it will be nice to hear what she has to say about me and Miley.I know she will be supportive but you can never be to sure.Miley's the first girl that I've gotten close to and actually opened up about me and I love every minute I spend with her.

Before I met Miley, I was dating this girl, Nina.We didn't last very long because she was the type of girl that wouldn't stay with more than one girl or guy.I was stupid enough to actually think I would have a real relationship with her.I was as well one of the girls but I made a promise to never go back down that road.Me and Miley never asked each other out yet but whatever we have going on feels right and i don't want to ruin it by cheating on her.