Chapter 13

Hello everyone I am back with a new chapter! Once again I would really like thank you guys for voting,commenting and so much more! Thank you all.It means a whole lot.I honestly wanted to end this story because I thought no one was reading it but I guess I was wrong! thank you everyone (:

***************************************************************************************************************

Miley's Pov

Getting to know Selena has been really amazing and I can definitely say, if we continue seeing each other on a daily basis, my feelings for her will definitely increase.I have never felt this way about a girl before.I don't really know what it is about her that makes my heart stop beating, my palms all sweaty, make me have butterflies in my stomach but whatever it is, I like it.

After my date with Selena last night, I ended up spending the night with her at her house.Her mom came back from Texas and i could tell that Selena wasn't to happy about it.She never spoke to me about her parents and why she hates them so much but I will wait until she is ready to open up to me about them.I got out of her bed and wait into her bathroom to freshen up a bit.Since she was still sleeping, I decided to go downstairs and wait until she wake up.To my surprise her mom decided to join me.

'' Good morning Miley'' She looked over at me from the newspaper in her hands.She was the type of mother that didn't care what she likes in the morning and I don't want to sound rude, but she should.

'' Good morning'' I gave her little a smile and turned back to the tv.

'' How long have you known selena?'' She folded her newspaper and I knew I had to turn off the tv.

'' I met her at school.'' I looked over at I could tell she knew I was nervous because I was playing with a piece of thread on my shirt.

'' Relax'' she said letting out a little giggle '' I just want to get to know you that's all''

I felt a little bit awkward tallking to Selen's mom because I don't know what a mother and daughter relationship must be like.I always know I have a mom but it feels like I don't.

'' Do you live in La alone? Where's your parents? '' She gave me a confused look.

'' Yes I do and I don't know to be honest.'' I looked down at my hands then back at her. '' My parents putted me out of the house when I was fourteen.Ever since that day, I have never spoken or seen them''

She got up from her sit then sat next to me.I didn't know what was going to happen but I just hope she doesn't ask anymore questions about me or else I would freak out.

'' I am sorry to hear that Miley. If you need a place to stay you're more than welcome to stay here, you know'' She gave me a smile and I couldn't help but smile back.She pulled me into a hug.

'' Uhm what's going on?'' 

I turned around startled and saw selena looking at us confused.

'' Nothing, honey. I'm going to go make breakfast.'' she got up from the couch, gave me one last hug then walked into the kitchen.Selena was looking at me a little bit confused but she then relaxed.

I whisper '' when are you going to tell your mom abotu you?''

'' What my mom doesn't know, won't kill her''

I looked at her a little bit upset by her response.I hear people say that all the time but if I had a mom like Selena's I would try to be honest with her and open up to her.Selena and Demi are thankful to have a mom but I feel like they sometimes take advantage of that.Okay maybe not Demi because of what she's been through but I don't know what Selena's been through and honestly, I wish I did but whenever she wants to tell me, I'll be listening.