Chapter 15

Hello everyone (: new chapter up! and don't mind the spelling mistakes I'm writing this on my ipod.

**********************************************************************************************************

As I was laying in bed, I felt my phone vibrate from under my pillow.I took it out and saw that I have five unread text messages.

Text messages

Niall: Demi I am so sorry. I don't want you to hate me for dating Ariana in the past.Please, talk to me.If you don't want to talk to me anymore, just know that I loved you.

Selena: Hey girlie! what's up with you? I haven't seen you or spoken to you in awhile. Holla when you see this mi Amor!

Unknown: Demi? is this your number? it's Ariana.We need to talk.

Miley: Heey Dem! I miss you ): Text me. I have to tell you something.

Niall: Demi, please? meet me at the beach at 3.If you come, then I know you care.If you don't then I'll stop bothering you.

I layed on my back reading each texts over and over again especially Ariana's. For right now, I don't have no problem ignoring her.What she did to my sister is really messed up and I am not ready to speak to her just yet.She was supposed to be my friend, "how could she?" I thought.

I put my phone back under my pillow and put my blanket over my head.I heard a knock on my door and the nob turning.My sister pulled back my blanket and started laughing.

" You look lovely" I starred at her for a minute then turned my back to her.

" What do you want?" I snapped.

" I wanted to know if you were coming downstairs to have breakfast." she said with her innocent voice. " You haven't really eating properly so..."

I cut her off " I'm not hungry." I turned back so that i was facing her and looked over at her.She was giving me her puppy dog face and I couldn't resist.I got out of my head, fixed my hair and followed her downstairs into the kitchen.

I looked at the table and all I could see was fat food.I looked at my mom who was shoving bacon into her mouth, my dad eating his sausages like a pig, " don't my parents know these food are greasy and disgusting?"

" Honey, what are you doing standing over there?" she asked putting another bacon into her mouth " come eat"

I walked to the table and my dad pulled my chair out for me. I grabbed a plate and reached the last omelette and a blueberry muffin.

" Do you have any plans today?" My dad asked turning and face me.

" There's a few in mind" I replied giving him a smile.

" Going and see Niall?" My mom asked with a playful and teasing voice.

" Erm, I don't know yet" My sister looked over at me and I could she wanted me to go see him. I glanced over at our kitchen clock and realized its only nine.I decided I might spend a few hours at Selena's just to clear mind of things.

After breakfast was done, I walked upstairs into our bathroom to freshen up and take a shower.Once I was done, I went into my room to get dressed.My sister walked into my room and saw me half dressed and giggled.

" Don't people ever knock these days?" I asked frowning

" Nope" she walked to my bed and sat down. " Knocking is too overrated"

" You're so funny" I replied in a sarcastic voice.

I walked to my dresser and grabbed a pair of my pink shorts and a white lace shirt.Just when I was about to put on my shirt. my sister stopped me.