Chapter 18

Hello Loveys! new chapter is up! comment and vote please.Oh and once again thank you so much to the people who votes and comments and this story is dedicated to babyloveu2 because she always comments, votes and just been supportive so thank you a lot for that (:

***********************************************************************************************************

This morning I woke up with a really bad pain in my neck.I tried cracking it but that just made it worst.I left Ariana in the basement since she is very grumpy in the morning and went upstairs to get dressed for school.I walked into my room and saw my sister on her phone while rubbing her stomach.I walked to my dresser and grabbed my sweatpants and a white baggy shirt.I put it on and turned to my sister.

" How I look?" I asked her spinning around.

" For what?" she asked looking up at me with a confused look.

" School silly" I walked to my mirror and I suddenly realized school was out since.

" You're such an idiot.Even I knew you had no school" She went back to texting and paid no attention to me.

" What are you doing for your birthday?" She put her phone on my bed side table and smiled.

" I have no clue.You know what I want actually?" I jumped on the bed and sat down placing my hand on her stomach.

" For this baby to come on my birthday.That would be the best birthday present ever. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and ran downstairs to the basement.

" How's your sister?" she asked me in the studio that my mom built for me.

" Great uhm what are you doing?" I asked walking over to the couch and sat down.

" Finishing up my part of the song" she said while smiling.

I sat there for a while listening to her sing.

''Last night was crazy, and today is settin in.Did you really mean it and could you say it again? Even if you just say it over the phone.''

When Ariana sings, it fills the whole room with joy.I kept nodding my head and clapping.My sister had to come in the basement to see what we were up too.Even though my sister doesn't like Ariana, she still stayed with us.It's good to have Ariana back.

Dallas whispers to me smiling " She's really good."

" I know right" I said, looking at her then back at Ariana in the studio booth.

" What's the name of the song?" She asked me a little bit curious.

" You're my only shawty" I looked at her smiling and she looked at me an " are you kidding me" look.

'' Shouldn't it be sung by one of you with a guy?'' She asked me with a confused look.

I stuck my tongue out at her at continued listening to Ariana.

Everyday and night you got an open invitation.As long as I'm your one and only destination.Fly with with me, I'll be your fantasy.You're demand, but baby, baby so am I.But if you're weak and try to sneak, I'll have to tell you bye-bye.I'm a put you on the spot, am I your only girl tonight?

After we recorded and edited our song, we all went out for breakfast.I had to borrow Ariana one of my sundress because she didn't have anything to wear and it would have been disgusting if she wore the same outfit twice, right?

I love being with my two crazy girls but we had to drive Dallas back home since she wasn't feeling too good.

************************************************************************************************************