Chapter 3

BOO! anyone reading?(: comment and vote please (: i will return the favor!

***********************************************************************************************************

I've been going to this school for officially a week now and I have to admit,it's not as bad as I thought it will be. I made two new girlfriends named Miley and Selena. They don't compare to Ariana but it's a good thing I don't have to be alone during my whole school year. I also have a new guy friend which is pretty tricky for me. I'm not the type of girl who gets along good with people especially guys. I hope I don't ruin this.

''Sweetie can I come in? My mom said outside my room door. I'm still not talking to her but here and there, I would feel guilty and I end up speaking to her. I opened the door and sat on my bed because I knew where this was gonna go.

''You're father is coming for a visit. I know you're still upset at us but you can't just completely avoid us? You can't just go around talking to other people and not us.'' 

''Yeah well,its easier to talk to them than to you two. I get it you're my mom and everything,Sydney,but im sixteen,I can pretty much do whatever I want,just like I can not talk to you.'' I looked in eyes and saw pain.I may have went a little bit overboard by saying her name but she needed to know I really felt.

''You know what Demi, I am offcially done trying with you. You can go ahead and be bitter I officially don't care anymore. I just hope that you don't treat you're friends this way.'' .She gave me one last look and went out my room. I decided to call Niall to meet me somewhere.I need to get away from all this drama and he's the only person that can take my mind off of things.

**********************************************************************************************************

''You finally decided to call me'' He said while looking at me smiling.His smile and those eyes just make me melt.

''Yeah,well it probably will be the only time'' While I kept walking, I realized that he was far behind me. I stopped and look back and realized he was looking down.Was it something I said? or did?

''What's wrong?'' I looked at him and I knew something was wrong.

''I need to be honest with you.I don't think we can have a proper friendship without getting to know each other'' He took my hand and made sit down on a bench.

We spent hours talking and talking.Now that I know Niall and who really is,I feel something.Something in my in my stomach.''Do I like him?'' I thought to myelf.I got to know him,but I'm not ready to tell him all about me just yet.When I do tell him,He will hate me.Hate me forever.

''Now it's you're turn.Tell me things about you'' He looked into my eyes and I felt nervous and suddenly scared.

''Fine,My name is Demi,I have an older sister who moved out and now lived with my grandma same for my little sister and my parents got divorce last month.There.'' I replied.He didn't take his eyes off me and I felt something coming along.He leaned and kissed me.''Demi what are you doing?'' , ''I thought you swore off guys you slut'' Said the voices in my head. I instantly pulled him back and looked at him angry.

''What are you doing?'' I looked at him shocked. I am not some girl that kisses someone because my heart tells me too. 

''I'm sorry.At the time it felt right.I'm sorry.'' I can definitely tell that he felt hurt. Lucky for me, I really don't care.

I stepped back from him and ran to my mom's car. I drove off without saying goodbye. I can't believe he actually thought it was a good idea to kiss me.I felt disgusted with myelf.I swore off guys for a reason.If he knew why,he would never look at me the same ever again.

************************************************************************************************************

When I arrived home,I got out of my car and walked up the stairs to my house.I heard a buzzing sound,got out my phone and saw that I have 6 missed messages.3 from Niall,2 from Selena and 1 from Miley.I decided to answer to Miley and Selena but not Niall.I wasn't ready to talk to him after what just happened.

I got up the last set of stairs and turned the nob on the door.''That's strange,why didn't she lock the door?'' I thought to myself.I walked inside and closed the door.Just when I was about to go to my room,I heard my mom yelling from the kitchen.I decided to go see what's all the commotion.

''What's going on?'' There he was,sitting down with a beer in his hand.He hand on a blue shirt and black pants. For someone who was a former alchoalic he cleaned up pretty nicely.

''Well its nice to see you too Demi'' My dad said with a smile on his face. I couldn't believe he was actually here. I started to feel like I wanted to throw up.

''Demi,go wash up.Dinner is ready.'' My mom said looking at me.

''I already ate.'' I looked over at my dad and I couldn't help but roll my eyesMy mom was about to say something but I just went upstairs into my room. I felt my phone vibrating in my butt pocket. I took it out and decided to answer it.

''Before you say anything,I am sorry about the kiss.Please,I don't want you to be mad at me.It was stupid and I should of asked first.Please Demi,I am so sorry.'' 

''I am sorry too for overreacting.It's just I swore off guys for awhile after my last breakup.'' His voice sounded so smooth and a little bit shaky like if he was crying.

'' May I ask what happened between you and you're boyfriend?'' 

I stayed on the phone without saying a word.''Should I tell him?'' I thought.

''I will tell you that another time.Any ways im gonna go,see you tomorrow at school'' 

''Okay and Demi?''

''Yeah?''  I replied.

''I like you.'' 

I started jumping up and down because I felt the same way towards Niall but I just didn't want to say anything until the time was right. I layed down on my bed starring at my ceiling.I don't know what tomorrow is going to bring but I can't like Niall.I started thinking about a whole lot of things that I decided to call Selena and Miley.They would know exactly what I should do.Maybe I should tell them,before I tell Niall or show Niall the real me.

************************************************************************************************************

Is it good? bad? let me know what I can do to improve my writing skills please?(: thank you!