Chapter 16

Hello (: another chapter is up! Thank you so much for the people who have read my story you guys are the reason I love writing.Thank you, thank you so much and I honestly love you all so much (:

*********************************************************************

A week has past and I'm back in school.I didn't realize how much I've missed it actually.I got out of bed excited and went into the bathroom to curl my hair.It's my first time curling my hair after a year and I was so nervous it wouldn't turn out good.

After I was done, I looked at myself in the mirror and I really look different.I past my hand through it and walked in my bedroom.I grabbed my white skinny jeans and my green shirt.I put on my green converse and walked downstairs into the kitchen.

"If you had on Orange, you would of looked like a pumpkin" My sister said laughing which made my mom and dad laugh as well.

"Really? Cuz between You and I, I'm the one that looks less like one" I snapped while reaching for a bowl and the cereal.

"Okay enough you two" My mom looked up at us from her cook book " Demi, Your father and I will be out so you have to have to take care of dinner"

"What about Dallas?" I looked over at her with a confused look.

" I'm going and see my ex to talk about this baby" She said smiling.

" So I have the whole house to myself?" I said smiling " Yes!"

" No boys Demi, except Niall" My dad looked over with a serious look on his face.

" What makes you think I will have boys over?" I looked up at my dad and saw my mom and Dallas starring at me with a funny look on their faces.

" I see your point" I smiled and continued eating my cereal.

************************************

When we arrived at school, Selena and Miley ran up to Niall and I and gave us both a hugged.I looked at him confused but we all started laughing and walked to the school's entrance.When we reached half way down the hall, I saw someone with red hair standing looking all over confused and lost.I ran towards the girl followed by Niall, Miley and Selena.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I looked at her upset.

" It's nice to see you to see you too, Demi" She looked at me smiling. I wasn't in the mood of jokes and I think she could tell my face expression.

" Fine, since I moved here now, I need to go to this school" She looked at me upset. " Anyways, goodbye Demi"

As soon she turned around, I grabbed her arm and slimmed her around to face me. " If you dare try to hurt my friends, I will hurt you just liked did to those two girls" I let go of her hand and walked to my class followed by Niall, Miley and Demi.

" Who was that?" Selena asked me as we headed to History class.

" Ariana." I said with an angry tone of voice.

********************************************************************

When first period was done, I walked outside to the courtyard of the school and sat down under a tree.I took out my Greek salad from my bag that my mom made me.

Someone out their hands on my shoulders and yelled " Boo." I dropped some of my salad and looked up.It was Selena and Miley who was cracking up laughing.

" You guys owe me a salad" I looked up at them smiling.

" Oh please." Selena said still laughing " We don't owe you anything"

I continued eating the rest of salad while they were doing first period homework.

" Can I join you girls?" A familiar voice asked me. I looked up and saw that it was Ariana.I looked at her for awhile then at Miley and Selena who turned away and went back to what they were doing avoiding her.

" Uhm sure" I glanced over and Selena and Miley and I could tell they weren't okay with it.I just shrugged and drank my water.

" So what are you girls up too?" She looked at us smiling.

" Cut the bullshit Ariana, why did you do what you did?" I looked at her pissed off.

" I am sorry but I didn't know that your sister was dating him at the time.And plus I never slept with him.I have a boyfriend"

"I don't know why any guy would ever be with you" I got up and bent down to grabbed my bag. " You disgust me."

" Demi" She took my hand but I pulled it away and walked away.

" Just leave her alone and stay out of her life or I would make your days here a living hell."

I started walking back to the school since the bell was about to ring soon.I heard selena and Miley screaming my and I just ignored and kept walking.

*********************************************************************

When 3rd and 4th period was over, I grabbed my books out of my locker and headed to the schools parking lot and waited for Niall.

After 10 minutes of waiting I finally saw Niall in his car and I got right in.

" What took so long baby?" I looked over at him with a confused look.

"I had detention" he said frowning." Well anyways to you want to catch a movie?"

" I want you to come to my place" I placed my hand on his thigh and I could see him smirking which made me laugh." My parents won't be home until late"

" What about your sister?" he looked over at me then back at the road.

" She went to see her ex boyfriend" I looked over at him smiling.

We pulled up in front of my house and walked right in.We went up to my room and Put our bags down at the ground.

" Can you believe that Ariana had the nerve to come back to school?" I looked over at him upset." My only friend and look what she did to me."

" Babe, try to move on and try not to think about it" He walked towards the bed and sat down next to me.He leaned in and kissed me.I pulled back and looked at him.

" Niall I."

He cut me off by another kiss.He took my shirt and pulled me closer to him.

" Do you have?" I asked a little shy and embarrass.

He nodded then went back to kissing me.His hands started wondering around my body which sent chills down my body.

An hour has passed and we ended up cuddling.We watched the breakfast club and fell asleep half way through the movie.I guess this the first night Niall will spend with me and I'm loving every minute of it.

*********************************************************************

Sorry it's short ): I am not feeling well so yeah! Hope you enjoy it!