Chapter 4

I woke up today feeling nautious. I still couldn't believe what happened yesterday now I have to go to school today dealing with it. I got out of my bed,walked to my closet and picked an outfit. I took a green lace shirt with a white high waisted shorts with a brown belt and my white vans. Green isn't my favorite color but I'm sorta starting to like it.

I don't wear a lot of makeup but today I think I might start. When I usually do my makeup,I would normally do something simple like mascara and lip gloss but today I think I may start wearing eyeshadow. Sometimes when you go to a new school,seeing what other people wear you sometimes start to think wether you should do the same as them.

************************************************************************************************************

When I walked downstairs and into the kitchen,my parents stopped what they were doing just to look at me.

''Honey,you look all grown up.How haven't I not noticed?'' My mom had a hudge smile on her face when she saw me. I wanted to smile a well but I couldn't.

''That's because you're always at work and never have time for me.'' 

'' Don't talk to you're mother like that Demi. You're sixteen it's not very lady-like. Go upstairs and wash you're face.'' 

I looked at 

''Who the hell do you think you are? I am 16 for crying out loud and you haven't been around much either.So no.I will not'' I grabbed a muffin that was on the table and picked up my bag and walked out the door. I decided to call Miley so she can give me a ride to school.

************************************************************************************************************

When we arrived in school,I didn't see Niall.''I hope he's not late'' I thoguth.Miley and I went to go and find Selena,when we found her it seems like she was trouble.Miley and ran towards the drama.

''What's happening?'' Miley pointed straight ahead. We ran where all the commossion whas coming from.

''Nothing.Who are you.?'' Some random guy says.

''None of your businees.Come on Sel were going now?''Miley replied.

''How about you're friend over here.She seems like the type that can play.'' 

This dude grabbed my arm tightly.I tried to make him release because i don't wanna get in trouble.He kept gripping it tighter and tighter and I snapped.I ended up slapping him.Hard.Everyone that was in that Hallway heard it.Miley,Selena and I ran to the second floor to go to our class.When we arrived hallway there,I saw Niall with his group of guy friends.I walked right past him and headed inside.When I turned back around,he was still looking at me.

************************************************************************************************************

Classes were over so Selena and I decided to go outside and have lunch.I find myself getting along better with her than with Miley.Miley reminds me so much of Ariana and I don't need a second her in my life right now.

''Outside is so beautiful.And I love your outfit.'' Selena said looking down at my clothes.

''Thanks I like yours too.Im just trying something new.'' 

''For  Niall? whats up with you two any ways?'' 

I looked at her and I couldn't stop smiling.I think its time that I told someone about me and she seems to be the right person for that.