Chapter 20

Wow, 273 reads thank you so much everyone! Chapter 20 is up so hope you guys like it! Oh and sorry about not for updating yesterday, I was so tired soo tired and busy.

************************************************************************************************************

Niall POV

Three days have passed and were back in school. I don't feel like going but today there going to be giving out cupcakes so I might just go for that.Things have been really intense lately with my mom but that is not my problem because she brought this on herself.

Today, I felt like challenging my look.I decided to go into the bathroom and put gel in my hair and make it a little bit spiky.I got out and went in my room and straight to my dresser.I grabbed my red shirt, my black skinny jeans, my black jacket and put them all on.I looked all over my room for my red converse and I couldn't find until I looked under my bed.I grabbed my bag and went downstairs and into the kitchen for some breakfast.

" Good morning" My mom said looking in the fridge.She turned around and her eyes widen " Niall what did you do to yourself?"

I ignored her and grabbed a bowl and poured myself some cereal and sat down and ate peacefully.

" Are you going to be mad at me forever?" She said sitting down on a chair in front of me." I am sorry."

" You can be sorry all you want but that won't change what you did." I said angry." Now, if you don't mind, I'm trying to eat my cereal"

She took my bowl of cereal away and looked at me." What do I have to do to make you forgive me?" I got up from my chair and walked out of the kitchen.I stopped in front of the kitchen door and turned back at her " Get rid of that baby or else when it comes, I won't help you one bit"

I walked out of the kitchen and out of the front door.I got into my car and drove to Demi's to pick her up.She ran out of her house and into the car.

" You look handsome" she said smiling at me giving me a kiss on the cheek." You okay?"

"Not really" I looked at her and gave her a hug before I started the car.If you guys are thinking that I cried, I didn't.I just haven't seen her during those three days so I just really missed her a lot.

" Wanna talk about it?" She asked me still hugging me.

I pulled back and looked in her eyes." At lunch" I started the car, and we were on our way to school.Demi turned on the radio so the ride to school wasn't awkward.She started rapping a song by Nicki minaj which made me laugh a lot.

This ones for the boys with the booming system top down ac with the cooling system.When he come up in the club he be blazing up, got stacks on deck like he saving up.

" I never knew you can rap like that" I said, laughing.

" There's a lot you don't know about moi" She said looking at me smiling.

" Oh really like what?" I said chuckling.

" I'm not saying." She said rubbing her thighs.

***********************************************************************************************************

Niall and I had an amazing drive to school maybe even one of the best.We got to school and saw Ariana and Miley waiting for us at the school's entrance.We all walked inside and headed straight to math class where we Selena on her phone upset.

" Sel, you okay?" Miley asked looking at her concerned.

She stood there for awhile holding her phone and looked up at us with tears in her eyes.