chapter 11

I woke up this morning a little light headed. Everything that's been happening is a little too much for me to handle. I looked over to my right and realized Niall was still sleeping. I got out of his bed,put on my clothes and walked out of his bedroom. I found a piece of a paper and I decided to write him a note.

Dear Niall,

Thank you for being there for me through everything that's been going on. I appreciate everything you're doing for me but I think were going a little bit too fast. Last night was really amazing but thinking about it, I don't want you to be in my life and something even bigger happens and you just can't handle it. When you see this,call me or text me. I love you Niall xox

I placed the note on his living room table where he can see it. I walked out of his house and decided to call my mom to pick me up. I know she's going to be upset that I lied to her about where I was staying but I just don't want to put my family through anymore heartbreaks and stress. Whatever happens afterwards, I don't care. I just want my parents to be happy.

fifteen minutes has passed and I finally saw my mom. I started running towards her car and got inside. I looked over at her and I just gave her a hug. Most teenagers my age don't act like me and I really do feel like shit for my behaviour. I pulled back from her,looked into her eyes and just letted out a big smile. I love my mom and I hope he realizes that.

'' Mom, I am sorry for everything you know that right?'' I looked her and I know she's driving but I still hope that everything will be fine.

'' Honey, I know you're sorry and I respect that you're sorry, I really do but you should apologize to your father.''

I knew my mom would say that and honestly, I am tired of walking around hating the man. He is my dad and I really should check myself first before I judge someone for their past.

'' I'm guessing you figured that I didn't actually spent the night at Selena's, huh?'' 

'' I'm not mad and I won't tell your father,don't worry. When I was your age,I used to sneak out just so I could see my boyfriend.'' She looked over at me and smiled then turned back at the road. '' Niall's a good guy sweetie, don't let him go just yet okay?''

I took her hand and looked at her smiling. '' I won't'' 

This has got to be the best car ride home ever. I reached over and turned on the radio. My favorite katy perry came on.

Do you ever feel like a plastic,drifting through the wind,wanting to start again? Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin, like a house of cards,one blow from caving in?

The lyrics so this song is seriously beautiful and it's easier for me to relate to it.

************************************************************************************************************

We finally arrived home and I couldn't wait to go inside for some reason. I got out of my mom's car and ran towards our house. I saw my sister sitting down on the couch with a box of chocolate chip ice cream. I walked over to her and saw she was watching the notebook.

'' Why are you putting yourself through more pain?''  I walked over to the couch where she was sitting and decided to watch the rest of the movie with her. My mom walked in and went to the kitchen as usual.

'' I don't know but why are you in such a great mood? one minute you're all angry and sad now you're happy and all smiles,why?'' 

'' Look, I know ever since you came back it's been nothing but a arguments and you broke up your boyfriend but I just don't want this family to be miserable because I'm making them.'' I turned away from the tv and looked at her.