Chapter 19

Hello another chapter is up! I tried my best to make it a little bit longer for you guys! thanks for the support my Loveys! (:

************************************************************************************************************

We all spent the whole night in the hospital to keep my sister company.Her ex boyfriend came this morning and I had to stay on my phone since I was skyping with my parents because even if they weren't there, to my sister it felt like they were.We were all tired but we didn't want to miss the beautiful baby that was being brought into the world.We had school today but it wasn't obligated for us to go.I think.

After being in the hospital for another four hours, my sister finally gave birth to a beautiful and healthy baby girl.Seeing what my sister went through, I most definitely do not want to go through it when I get older.

" What are you going to name her?" A nurse said.My sister looked over at me smiling and a little bit in tears.

" Demetria" She said, while holding the baby in her arms." We all love you so much and since everyone calls you Demi, we figured we'll name the baby your second name"

I have her a hug and gave her daughter a kiss.

" When will she be able to leave?" Josh asked the nurse with a concern look.

" Were going to keep them both over night just to monitor how they are and by tomorrow, they will be free to go" The nurse said while taking Demetria to another room.

" We're going to leave, you going to be okay in here?" I asked grabbing my purse.

" I will stay here with her, you guys can go" Josh said, laying down next to Dallas on the hospital bed.

We all walked out of the hospital room and headed to the lobby.Niall went into Selena's car and Miley and Ariana came with me.Miley turned on the radio and we all sang a song by a new girl group called Fifth Harmony.

I'll, never be that girl again.I'll never be that girl again, my innocence is wearing thin but my heart growing strong,so call me, call me, call me.Miss moving on.

I pulled up at a bowling place since, I've never been to one ever since I came to LA.We walked inside and it was half full.I never knew people actually go to a bowling Alley at Eleven in the morning.We walked towards the front desk and I could Ariana was going to pass out because the guy that worked at the front desk, was really cute.

" Can I get a size 6,7 and 8 please?" I said smiling at him while he went into the back.

" Okay, Ariana what are you going?" Miley asked her while slowly slipped a piece of paper on the guys phone.

" Hey, it's always healthy to flirt" She said while skipping towards the alley.The guy came back and handed us the shoes.

" Thanks" I said giving him a smile and walked away slowly until I turned around to find Miley still talking to the guy.

" Why don't you come take a break and come bowl with us?" Miley asked him. " I'm sure that red headed girl would really like it"

He shrugged and got out of the desk.We played two rounds of bowling and got something to eat.Ariana got his number and I knew she was happy and that was all because of Miley.We made two new friends today.The guys that worked at front desk is Liam and his friend that shines the shoes was Harry.We had a great time with them.

'' Well it was really nice hanging out with you guys'' I said giving them a smile.

'' Come back anytime'' Harry said giving me a wink then walking away.