Chapter 23

I love how patient you guys are! I'm sorry for making you guys wait that long for this chapter but after 1 more chapter, I'm ending it.Sorry ): but I hope you guys liked it! I appreciate everyone who commented and voted for it! It means a lot to me <3

************************************

Today is the big day.It's finally my birthday, I am so excited to be spending the day with my amazing friends.I wish my parents were here to celebrate it with me also but I'm not gonna let that stop me from having a great day.

I got out of my bed, went into the bathroom and took a shower.When I got out, I brushed my hair and went into my room to get dressed.I decided to wear my blue ocean sun dress and my sisters white heels.I grabbed my purse and went downstairs into the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" I asked my sister with a confused look."Is she breast feeding in the kitchen?" I asked myself.

"It's exactly what it looks like" she said smiling."You excited for today?"

"Very" I said smiling like an idiot.I felt my phone vibrate in my purse and I immediately took it out.

Text message

Niall: Hey babe! happy birthday sweetheart.I am very happy to be spending your birthday with you! I don't think I can make the other activities you had planned but I really wanna have dinner with you! xoxo have fun!

Ariana: Hey bestie!! I don't think I can make it ): I'll give you your gift tomorrow at school! Have a great day and I love you <3

I looked at my phone with an upset look.My sister walked over to me and put her hands on my shoulders.

" What's wrong?" She said.

" Niall can't make the other activities I planned but he wants to do dinner later and Ariana can't make it either" I groaned " They've been really distant lately and I'm starting to get a little suspicious"

" Oh, Demi" She said with a little smile." It's probably nothing.He's your boyfriend and she's your best friend, they're probably planning something special for you"

I looked at her and smiled.I guess she's right, Im probably overreacting for nothing.I got out of my chair and gave her a kiss on the cheek and walked out of the kitchen.I grabbed my moms car keys and walked outside.I got in the car and drove straight to Selena's.

I waited patiently for her and Miley to come out.They started running out of the house and into the car.

"Happy birthday sweetheart" they said together.

" I guess it's only us and the two guys" I said with an upset look.

" Niall and Ariana aren't coming?" Selena asked me, a little upset as well.

'' My sister thiks they're planning something special for me but you girls know that I'm a very caring girlfriend and I don't think that's true'' I said as I started the car.

'' You invited both of them and they both can't go.'' Miley said while looking at herself in the mirror.'' Seems a little sketchy, to me''

''Miley!'' Selena shouted.'' Look, Demi, I'm sure its nothing.Don't let them bring you down on your birthday'' 

Selena's right.I'm going to try to have a great day with people that actuall care about me.Today will be fun.

************************************************************************************************************

Ariana's POV

I had an Awsome time last night with Harry.I wasn't trynna miss Demi's birthday on purpose but there's just something I have to do.Demi has been my best friend for a very long time and I don't think messing around with her boyfriend behind her back is a good idea.I really like Harry and I don't want to relieve another fight with Demi and I.