Chapter 6

Any readers?(: 

************************************************************************************************************

This morning I felt weak and lazy.I really didn't want to go to school.Do my parents actually think that I'm going to give them my phone,and not hang out with my friends? I finally decided that I wanted to tell Niall all about me and then this happens.Maybe I should wait until everything cools down.I screamed my mom's name so she and I could have a little talk before I go to school.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.I can hear them getting closer and closer.She opened my room door,closed it behind her and sat down on the edge of my bed.

''What is it Demi?''

''I am sorry for the way i've been acting lately,I truly am but would you guys cut me some slack? Please? The way i've been acting is because of dad.'' 

''You and me both know that's an excuse just so you could start seeing you're friends and getting you're phone.If you we're really sorry,Demi,you would stop what your doing and realize it's wrong.I get your father hasn't been here long enough and to be honest,I don't know why he's here.But you should not be apologizing to me.''

I looked at my mom and then down at my hands.My mom know's when I'm lying and this time I wish she would see that I am truly sorry. With everything that's been thrown my way,it's hard being yourself or finding who you are. My mom is the most sweetest and generous person I know.My attitude comes from my dad's side of the family. I wish I was sweet as my mom but sometimes it hard to do that.

''Look honey,if I was you,I would probably act the same way. But this is not about me,its about you.And I'm letting you go out on Friday.I'll talk to you're father. Now, get ready for school. Te amo sweetie.'' 

I got out of my bed and started jumping around my room singing.I can finally have that date with Niall and Maybe open up,little by little about me. I jumped to my closet and picked a blue ocean maxi dress.The color of my dress reminds me of Niall's eyes. I put on my white flats,let my hair down.I walked towards my mirror and I gotta say,I don't look so bad.

************************************************************************************************************

I walked downstairs and there he was,sitting down on the couch. I walked into the kitchen,grabbed a five dollars and a bagel.My mom gave me a kiss on the forehead and I walked outside waiting for my dad in his car.He got inside and started the car.I instantly looked out the window like if I was in a movie.

''You're uhm wearing the dress I bought you. I know you disagree about me coming back, but I just want you to be happy Demi. Everything am doing,is because I love you and I just want the best for you that's all.''

''That's kind of hard to believe.'' 

My dad pulled over on the side of the road and took a deep breath and grabbed my arm tightly.

''Look at me young lady,that smart mouth of yours has got to stop.You have been getting out of hand and I don't care if you're 16,you do not talk to me anyway you please,got it?'' 

I nodded my head and he let go of my arm. He started the car again and we were off. I looked at my arm and it was red.I couldn't help but shed a tear.I never thought he would lay his hands on me again after he...

************************************************************************************************************

When we arrived to the school,I grabbed my bag and ran out the car in tears.When I was half way into the school,someone grabbed my hand.I turned around and it was Niall.I stood there for a minute and just rested my head on his chest.He gave me a hug and didn't say a word.