Chapter 17

Hello everyone! New chapter is up hope you guys like it! Continue commenting and voting it warms my heart! Love you guys <3

***********************************************************************************************************

Last night was amazing.I kept replaying everything in my head but at the same time I felt sorta disgusted.I rolled over and ended up on the floor.I looked at my table and realized there was a piece of paper.I'm guessing it was from Niall.

Good morning Beautiful!

I didn't wanted to wake you up since you looked so cute while you were sleeping except for your drooling and snoring (LOL) I decided to leave.I will see you at school my love. Muah xox

I put back down the note on my table and went into the bathroom to take a shower.I walked out and went into my room to get dressed.I decided I'm going to wear my purple and black dress.Ever since my mom got it for me, I never wore it.I walked downstairs and realized my parents never came home last night.Weird.

" Hey sissypoo!" She said, drinking her coffee.

" Are you even allowed to drink coffee?" I asked pouring myself a cup while putting a blueberry muffin into the microwave.Once it was done, I took it out and sat on a chair in front of her.

" Yes I am" she said laughing. " What did you do last night?"

" Nothing" I replied looking at my blueberry muffin.

" Uh huh liar" she took another sip of her coffee.

" Whatever so how did your night went?" I asked with a curious look at my face.

" It was alright.Josh apologized for what he did and he said he will be there during my pregnancy" She smiled at me.

I looked at the time and realized it was still early so I decide to go into the living room and watch a little bit of tv.

My sister walked in with a confused look on her face." Did mom and dad text you or call you last night?

I shook my head then continued watching the tv." Wherever they are, let them have some fun" I looked over her smiling.

" Oh and I saw Niall this morning doing the walk of shame." She looked at with a smirk on her face.

'' Okay fine.He spent the night, happy?'' I looked at her with an embarrassing face expression then put my head in my hands.

'' So how was it?'' She said smiling with a smirk on her face.I laughed and was about to answer when I heard a honk outside.

'' I'll tell you later'' I blew her a kiss then walked outside.I stopped walking when I realized who's car was it.Ariana's.I'm guessing she decided to call Niall and tell him that she will be driving me which is stupid because I never agreed to this.I decided to get in only because I didn't wanted to be late.

************************************************************************************************************

Being in a car with Ariana is sorta like old times and I gotta say, I do miss her but I didn't want her to see that or know it.She ended up walking with me to my class.

" Can I ask you something?" She asked me, while playing with her fingers.

" What?" I said with a harsh tone of my voice but I didn't mean it.

" When are you going to forgive and are you going to be mad at me forever?" She said, looking at me with a sad face.I looked away from her then saw Niall.I ran towards him and continued my into to art class.