Chapter 21

300+ reads???? thank you all so much (: sorry that I haven't updated but I am back! I'm going to end this chapter once I reached to chapter 30 then start on my Justin and Ariana fanfic so yeah (: enjoy for now! Keep commenting and voting!

************************************

Selena's POV

Finally it's Saturday.I can't wait to make plans and go out.I got out of my bed and went into the bathroom to wash my face and take a shower.I got out, grabbed my towel and went back into my room to get dressed.I took my phone from my bed side and decided to call Demi while I was getting Dressed.

Phone call

Demi: Hey Sel what's up?

Me: Getting dressed what are you doing?

I grabbed my black skirt and my white crop top and putted them on.

Demi: Waiting for Niall to wake up then were going out for breakfast.Have you spoken to Miley?

Me: No I don't know what's wrong her.She's never been the type of girl to really say what's wrong with her.

Demi: She called Niall and I drunk last night.I was so confused.I think she's upset about the whole brother and sister thing.

I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.

Me: Yeah well when Niall wakes up text me.I will take you guys for breakfast.Bye Dems!

I hunger up, put my phone on the kitchen table, grabbed a tim Hortons cup and poured myself some coffee.

" Good morning" My mom said walking into the kitchen smiling." Who were you talking too?"

" Demi." I said picking up my phone and walking towards the living room." I'm going for breakfast do you want me to bring you back something?"

" No it's fine" She said smiling." Have fun."

I grabbed my purse and walked out the door and into my car.My phone started buzzing.I opened it and saw a text from Demi.

Demi: Where are you? Hurry up and get here (:

I decided to not answer any of them and head straight to Niall's. I pulled over and waited for them to get out.When they finally came, we were all wearing black and white.

" Wow, we're all matching in a weird way" Niall said laughing.

" Tim Hortons or McDonald?" Demi said smiling.

" Tim's" Niall said shouting like a baby.

I started the car again and drove to Tim Horton's with these crazy people.We passed by Miley's house and we saw a guy leaving her house.She saw us driving by then went back inside.My phone then started buzzing.Since I'm driving I told Demi to answer it.

Text message

Miley: Hey, I saw you driving by and uhm we need to talk.Its not what you think so please just text me back.

Demi showed me the text once we reached to a street light.I took my phone and put in my purse.I know being drunk will make you do things but what I saw was unexceptable.

************************************

Dallas POV

Getting ready to go to the park with my baby and my big baby.I would of never thought that having a kid would bring me and Josh closer.

I put Demetria in a stroller and walked out the door with Josh behind me.We decided to walk to the park instead of driving.

" Do you think she's comfortable?" Josh asked me.