Chapter 9

Hello everyone (: new chapter up! leave a comment and vote and I will be happy to return the favor!

************************************************************************************************************

It's two in morning and I can't sleep. I decide to lay on my back and stare at my ceiling. My mom and my dad are still arguing and I don't know what to do anymore. I closed my  eyes and started thinking how my life would be if I was older and didn't have to worry about school or anything for that matter.I know I'm not perfect,but who is? I make mistakes but I never knew or thought about how bad my actions are effecting the people around me.I opened my eyes,looked at the time and it's now 2:15.I took out my phone and decided to wake Niall.He's the only person I could talk too when I'm feeling like this.

Text messages:

Demi: Hey,are you awake?

Niall: Yes and no.But what's wrong?

Demi: My parents stay up all hours of the night just to talk about me.But this time its my sister.I actually don't know how she can sleep with all this yelling.

Niall: Lol,Demi,if I was you,I would tell them to lower their voice or talk in the morning.Do you want to go somewhere?

Demi: What do you mean go somewhere? like now? 

Niall: No well sorta.I mean,I know we have school next week but when I come to your house on saturday,you could ask your mom if it will be okay if you can come to my parents lakehouse.

Demi: That's great! Anyways i'll let you go now.Good night baby xox

Niall: Good night sweetie.

I put my phone under my pillow and went back to staring at my ceiling. My parents finally shut up and now I can finally get some rest.I didn't make any plans for tomorrow or should I say today,so I guess I will be home all day.

************************************************************************************************************

Thank god my parents quiet down or else I would still be awake.I turned to my left and realized Dallas wasn't in my bed.I got out my phone from under my pillow and saw that she texted me.

Text message:

Dallas: Went at a friends house.Don't worry, I told mom this morning.I will be back later on today.Love you!

I know my sister and I don't believe she went to one of her friends house.She probably went at her boyfriends just to talk to him.Whatever the case may be,I don't want to hear it.I got out of my bed and went into the kitchen.I took a bagel and a piece of cheese and put it in the microwave.I waited until it was done and walked into the living room and turned on tv.I saw my mom walking down the stairs with a sad look on her face.She took the remote,turned off the tv and sat down on the opposite side of the couch.

''Mom,whats wrong?'' I knew something was wrong with her.

''Nothing sweetie.By the look on you're face,I know you haven't been sleeping lately. I am sorry about that.You're uhm father thinks its a good idea that uhm Dallas and him move to Chicago together.''

''What,no why? She just got here.He can't just take her away from me again''

''I know but he thinks she''ll be more safe there.'' By the look on my moms face,I know she's lying.My dad wants me to go to Chicago and not Dallas.

''I don't get it.You told him that you want him out of the house,why hasn't he left yet? Did he forget that he was the one that wanted a divorce and not you? If he really loved you,he would be suffering.''