Chapter 7

Comment and let me know how am doing so far please (: I will be more than happy to return the favor as well!

***********************************************************************************************************

No matter how hard I try to do the right thing,nothing good ever comes from it.Listening to my parents arguing all night is no fun but I got to stay up with Niall which is pretty cool.We have no school today and all I want to do is stay in bed all day but I can't because I have to go pick up my sister at the airport in an hour.The last time I saw my sister was when I was thirteen.I remember waking up so excited because she promised me she will take me to disneyland but instead she got on a plane to Chicago.I don't know whats going to happen but I do miss having her around.

I got out of my bed and walked straight to my closet.Even if I have to meet up with my sister in an hour,I want to get ready immediately.I decided to wear a black tank top and my black high waisted shorts.I may have clothes that my mom wears,but I do have a few clothes that says me.My mom doesn't even know I have them and I'm planning to keep it that way.

************************************************************************************************************

When I walked downstairs,I heard my mom and my dad arguing again.''Can my morning get anymore better?'' I thought.I decided to listen to their conversation.

''For the past 9 years we've been together,I have never once thought that my daughters lives will be in danger.'' She said.''All the time I've been at work,you take that advantage to take out you're anger on our daughters.How could you?''

''I don't know what Demi told you but I did not hit her.It was that boy she was with.'' 

What did my dad just say? Did he just say that Niall was the one that hit me?

''Between me and you,that's a damn lie and you know it.By tomorrow,I want you out of this house and never come back.I've been siding with all of your desicions ever since you came here and to be honest,I had enough.'' 

I walked into the kitchen and it was all silence.I sat down on the chair and kept looking at both of them.My dad walked upstairs and my mom went back to making breakfast.Things just went from awkward to really awkward.

''What's up with him?'' I said.

''Its fine sweetie.You going to the airport now?''

''Uhm yeah,can I borrow your car? I promise I'll be careful.'' I said looking at her with a smile.This time,it was a real one.She walked out the kitchen and threw me her car keys.I got out the house and headed straight to the airport.

************************************************************************************************************

Okay I know my sister can be fashionably late but this is beyond ridiculous.Her planned landed 15 minutes ago.I took my phone and saw that Niall texted me.Plans changed again and I guess were just going to have dinner together.''Aww.'' I thought.Just when I was about to answer,my sister walks into the car.

''You look pretty'' I said.''A little too pretty.''

''Oh shut up.So whats new? How do you like LA?''

''Dads back.''

She didn't say anything.If I was her,I wouldn't either.My sister and my dad,had a bad relationship worst than mines even.I remember hearing screaming coming from my sisters room one night,I woke up and went to her room.I saw the worst thing ever and I didn't do anything.I just stood there letting it all happen.