Chapter 5

I know my story may not seem confusing or doesn't really have anything to do with the title I chosed for it but please comment and let me know what ya''ll think?(: thanks!

************************************************************************************************************

My parents are beyond rude and disrespectful.They kept arguing the whole entire night about what I did at my old school.If I could go back in time I would, just to erase everything that happened but I still can't believe my dad had the nerve to come in my room and go through my facebook and read my messages.I am sixteen turning seventeen in less than a month I think I deserve a little privacy don't you argree?

I got out of my covers angry and went to my dresser. I took out my black shorts and a white top with a broken heart in the middle.I slipped on my black converse,put my hair up and went to my mirror to see how i looked.Why do I even need a mirror? I know I look ugly and a mirror makes it worse.I sighed,opened my door and went downstairs.

************************************************************************************************************

When I walked into the kitchen I didn't even bother saying hi to the devil and my mom.I grabbed a banana and a bottle of water.Just when I was about to walk out the kitchen,the devil spoke.

''What time will you be home?'' He said looking up at me

''Why do you care? huh? you come back,act like you've been here for months which is complete bullshit. Why don't you just go back to where the hell it is you came from.Next time you wanna come here,send us a message.Oh wait,don't bother.Just leave us alone.''

''DEMI!'' My mom says shouting.

''What? if he doesn't trust me why the hell should I trust him? coming back here like everything is all lollipops and rainbows when it's not.You went in my room when I wasn't home,gone through my messages,why should I do or say anything to him?''

 I looked at my dad with tears in my eyes.I grabbed my banana,my bottle of water and a five dollars on the kitchen table. I didn't even care who it was and walked out the door.I saw Selena pull up into my drive way.Thank god she is here.I got in the passenger side and avoided eye contact with her and miley.

************************************************************************************************************

''Good morning class today is a special day.The school has agreed that it would be a good idea to do a play.I have arranged auditions to be held tomorrow during lunch.This play will count for thirty percent of your grade so please participate.'' My english teacher said.

''What is the play about?'' I replied.

''Once you audition and you read you're lines then you will find out.I am filled with surprises.''

Miley looks at me with a face that reads ''This is going to be boring.'' Selena couldn't help but laugh which made our english teacher upset.

''Selena if there's anything you want to say,please share with the class.'' She say's with her arms crossed.

''Nothing.I just think that this whole play thing is ridiculous.Why can't we just do something else?'' she replied.

I put my head down on my desk because I knew exactly what's going to happen next.

''You young lady,principals office NOW!. If you don't like how things work around here,then leave.'' She says.