First Kiss

You were at the premiere of The 100. You loved the cast, especially Devon Bostick(Jasper Jordan).

Y/n P.o.v (Y/n-Your name, p.o.v-point if view)

The fans were getting signatures from the cast, so I was in the thirf row.

Finally it was my turn. I got the signatures, first from Devon, then Bob, Marie, and from Eliza. When Eliza was writing something on my poster I can see that Devon has starring at me the whole time. It was wierd. Then I decided to take a picture with him and he handed me something and gave me a look '' go away'' Wait.. What?

I put it in my back pocket and ran outside. I get into my car and called my best friend Ramona.

''Hey, girl what's up? '' she asked.
''Ram, I was at The 100 premiere and Devon gave me some piece of paper. Im afraid to open it. '' I said

She giggles. "You are stupid. Open it, maybe he wrote his number on it. Who knows. I gotta go call me later, bye"

"Bye girl."I said and hung up.

I was so excited so I open the letter and.. OMG, Ramona was right. It said

"I saw you and I thought you were cute,wait for me at the parking lot I'll be there in a few.Let's hang out.

In case you can't find me xoxo
xxx-xxx-xxx
much love, dev.

Devon P.o.v

I saw a girl near my age maybe 1 or 2 years younger standing un front of me and waiting for signature. She was gorgeous. Beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes.. Amazing, right?

I gave her my signature and she moved ti Bob. I wrote my number on a piece of paper.

When she finally came to take a picture with me i gave her the paper and gave her a look "go away"I am such a weirdo.

Y/N pov.

I waited in my car for about 20 minutes and he finally get out from the mall. There were some people that were taking pictures with him so I decided to wait a little.

After 3 minutes I get out from my car and ran in his direction.

"Hey. "He said, making me blush.

" Um, hey. I-I'm Y/N. You gave me a pice of paper that-"

"Okay, okay. I can tell you're nervous but don't worry I am just a.. guy y'know?You don't need to be embarrassed in front of me. So let's walk around the park."He said. "Um, yeah, let's go" I said.

We were talking, I learned a lot about him, and he learned a lot about me too..so..Yeah.I wad blushing the whole time I knew it but It seemed that he didn't notice. Oh wait..

"You are too cute when you blush"...... Well, awkward.

"Well.. I-I, um.. Thanks?"I didn't know what to say. He was looking at me and he started leaning towards me. So I did.

Our lips finally connected, I forget about everything and everyone at the moment.

We break the kiss to catch our breaths. It was sweet and passionate kiss.

" Okay.. Okay, Im sorry" I said

"Why are you sorry? It was great, I like you. Maybe a lot. This happened really fast but..I don't know.. I.. Will you be my girlfriend Y/N? He asked me. Ok he was blushing..

"Yes, I will. I loved you since forever. YES!"He kissed me and then he hug me so tight.

After that he walked me to my car and gave me peck in my lips.
"It wad perfect date.. love. "He said and I giggled." Well yes. Thanks.Bye"

"Bye"He said.

I got home and went to my bedroom. My phone buzzed. It was him.

"You got home safe? "-Dev
" Yes."- Y/n
"I forgot to tell you.. I love you, good night
"Ly2. bye "

I knew from that moment, he was the one and only..

Okay, that was my first imagine... Hope you liked it!
ly ~Magi

requests are open!!!