Paris

"Finally, u and me." Devon whispered in my ear.

Devon wanted to come here with me because he wanted to show me, how much he loved me, and how much he loved being with me. Also he wanted to escape a little bit,because he's tired of all his filming in Canada.

"Yeah.What do you wanna do?"I asked him.

"Well, how about we go and buy u some new clothes? What do u think?"He chuckled.

He amazed me. He hates go shopping with me.

"Oh my god, Devon. I never thought that.. "

" I know, but since we're here and I want to show u how much I love u,let's go"He said. I smiled. Got my purse and we went outside the hotel and get in some of the parked taxi's.

"In the nearest shopping mall please."Devon said politely.

"Okay. "The driver replied. Luckily he knows how to talk English.

*at the shopping mall*

" I want that!And that too! Come on! " I said. Devon sighed.

When we got into the store and try the t-shirts on. I liked them both. Devon said that he liked them too.

"How much longer?" He asked.

"We can go now. "I said. He nodded.We were looking around, and suddenly some shirt catched Devon's eye.

" Should I try this?"He asked. "Yes" I replied. He kissed my cheek and went in the dressing room.

"I'll buy it. It looks good on me. "He said." Yes, it does. "

We payed and got back to the hotel. By our way to the hotel we bought some food.

" I'm so hungry "I said.He smiled." Yeah babe, me too. "He said.

Idk why but we started a food fight. As always I won.

The hotel room was mess. We called the cleaners and they said that we should spend the night in some other room. That's what happened.

We took a quick shower together and got in bed.

" What do you wanna do?"I asked. He started kissing my neck. "This" He whispered.

"No way buddy, not tonight. "I said.

" Why? "He asked." You want me to get pregnant? "I asked. " I mean.. no but.. "

" That's not the excuse "He said."Okay,I'm tired that's it." I said. He sighed

"Then let's watch some TV. " He said. I nodded. He was Flipping trough the channels and suddenly Dead Before Dawn came on.

" Oh my god this is your new movie. "I said. He smiled and nodded." But I need to warn you that-"I cut him off..
"Shut up I want to watch. "I said. He shaked his head and put his arms around me.

After 30 minutes, he and Charlotte were kissing in the movie.

" Okay, I'm going to the toilet"I said.

"Oh no u don't "He said and grabbed my arm.He kissed me passionately while the kiss on the screen was playing.

" I told you"He said. I smiled.

"Babe let's go to the balcony. There's a beautiful view. "I said. He nodded.

We made coffee and we went to the balcony. We sat there in silence until Devon spoke.

" This is si beautiful "He said quietly.

I nodded." Yeah, I know. Thanks for bringing me here"I said. He took my hand in his.

"You're my world u know that, everywhere I go with you it's like home. "He said looking deeply in my eyes.

"Aww baby, I love you so much." I said and kissed his soft lips.In the middle of the kiss we heard fireworks.

"Oh my god how cute"I said.

"Yeah, on time" He said. I smiled

"I love you beautiful. "He said." Me too"

We kissed again. It was so perfect. The whole city was beneath us, fireworks, and passionate kiss.

FINALLY GUYSSSS NEW IMAGINE!!!! btw sorry i wasn't very active because of school..so now I'm free and I can write imagines again. btw this one sucks xD make sure that the next one will be good.
kay bye now guys