Are You Serious?

11pm

"Y/N, babe I'm going out! " Devon yelled across the living room.

" Okay baby! Keep safe! I love you! " I yelled back, and then turning back my attention to the TV.

" Love you too" He said and stormed off.

Only god knows why is he going out in this time. Whatever.

After watching Scream, I decided to go to bed since I was so tired.

I turn off the TV, and the lights. Then I went upstairs. I changed into pajamas and went in the bathroom. I washed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun.

I turn off the lights from our room, and got in bed. I put my phone charging and drifted off to sleep.

3am

*phone ringing*

I looked at my phone, it was Devon.

What the fuck does he want at 3am, Lord.

"What the-" He didn't even let me to finish the sentence.

"Babe come pick me up I'm in jail. " He whispered. Which time this week?

"What?Why?What did you do this time?" I asked getting up from bed and heading downstairs.

"I drove by the police really fast and since I drank a little they arrested me and they won't let me get my car now."He said. I couldn't help but laugh.

He was always getting in trouble for the smallest things. But actually i found that cute.I can't be mad at him. He's adorable.

"Hahaha okay okay, I'll be there in a few" I said laughing.

"Yay babe, ur the best " He said and I hung up. I got out of the house and got in my car. I started the engine and drove to the police station.

When i arrived, i saw Devon's car outside.I got out of my car and called Matt.

" Hey, Matt where are you? " I asked.

" Dafuq Y/N it's 3am . I'm home sleeping. " He said. I thought he was with Devon this night but went home lol.

" Oh okay, btw please come down to the police station to get Devon's car. " I said

" Why? What happened.? "He asked still in a sleepy mode.

" Just come down I'll tell you. " Then i saw him from his window. (lets say that he lived next to the police station lol)

When he finally came down he asked

" What happened omg?"

"Devon was driving really fast and the police chased him. " I said laughing.

" This is not funny y/n. You're the weirdest couple ever. " He said still serious.

" haha okay, pls drive the car home, I'll go in to pick him up and we're going home too. " I said and went inside.

He got in Devon's car and drove it to our house.

I went in the police station and saw Devon half sleeping on the waiting chairs.

" Devon, wake up. We're going home. " I said hitting hin slowly on his arm.

" Oh hey babe. Aren't we home already?" He asked me looking at my eyes.

"No we're still here. We're going home now so get up, come on. " I said holding his hand.

He got up and we went outside. We meet the officer.

" Please don't let him drive that fast next time. " He said politely.

" Yeah sure. " I said laughing.

" Ugh i hate him. "Devon said

" Me too, don't worry I'm not mad I'm proud of you for letting them chase you. " I said opening the door.

"Really babe?" He asked.

I nodded.

We got into the car and on our way home, his hand was on my thigh.

He was slowly massaging it,making me weak in my knees. It was hard to even drive.

"Put your hand away Mr. Bostick. " I said still looking on the road.

He smirked and put his hand much upper.

I looked at him

" Are you serious? "

Hey readers. Finally i updated a new imagine. Hope you liked it. it's short but at least i think it's cute xD
✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌