Fight

"Devon, just stop dammit. What the fuck is wrong with you? "I yelled.

We were fighting since we came home from party.

" You were flirting with my friend y/n! "He shouted at my face.God, I've never seen him like this

" What the hell! He was just telling jokes. That's all! "I said.

That's all huh? If you don't remember, I was at the party too. Why were you laughing with him when I was there?" He yelled.

"You weren't paying attention to me Devon. "I said. Tears rolling on my cheeks.

" I-I"I cut him off before he could say anything.

"Listen, because of your jealously, we're fighting always. But look at us now? What happened to you? I said almost whispering.

He was crying now too."Look you're mine. Just mine! My girl, my responsibility, my life, my everything! Right, I'm jealous . But I hate seeing someone else making you laugh.."He said.

"Devon, I'm in love with you, only you. I want to be with you. Only you. You don't have to be jealous. Okay baby? "I said wiping tears from his eyes. He hugged me tight.

He whispered in my shoulder " I'm sorry, I'm sorry... please forgive me"

He was begging for answer. I lift his chin up with my hand and kissed him. His lips were soft And warm. I adore them.

He licked my lower lip, asking for entrance which I gladly approved.

It was the most passionate kiss ever.

I decided to go home after 10 minutes of heavily making out.

"Bye Dev, I'm going home now. "I said walking to the door.

" y/n, can you please stay the night with me? "He asked me with red puffy eyes. He was still adorable.

" But my parents are worried, I haven't called them and I'm in my dress look. "I said

" I don't want to be alone baby. And you can sleep in my pajamas. "He said smiling.

" Oh, okay then. Let me charge my phone and go ti the bathroom. I'll be right back. "I said winking at him. He smirked.

I washed my face and put my hair into a ponytail. I got into Devon's bed and he was already half asleep.He was in his boxers.He was hot damn it..

I put on his pajamas and got in his bed with him.

I laid on my back, and felt his hands moving me closer to him.He hugged me from behind and I fell asleep.

heyyyy guys. How are you? btw I'm excited because this month is my birthday and yeah
Also go check my another story Cruel World. It's with Devon xD can't get enough of him. xoxo
I'm updating slow i know but i have a lot of exams in school soo yeah
hope you liked this imagine bye stay beautiful :))