Imagine for cynthia_guevarra8

hope u like it 👌

"Fuck you! " Devon yelled at me.

This was probably the biggest fight we ever had in our relationship.

" WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM? " I yelled back.

" YOU WERE LAUGHING WITH MY FRIEND ALL NIGHT AND U WERE IGNORING ME. " he yelled again much louder than me.

" DEVON IS THAT YOUR PROBLEM OR?BECAUSE I KNOW U TOO WELL " i yelled.

" I DIDN'T PAY THAT MUCH ATTENTION TO YOU AND U DID WHAT? YOU WERE WITH HIM ALL FUCKING NIGHT! YOU SHOULD GO AWAY IF YOU DON'T WANY FUCKING LOVE ME ANYMORE! "

" DEVON IF YOU THINK THAT I WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM, I DIDN'T, BECAUSE YOU'RE MY BOYFRIEND NOT HIM, IF I WANTED TO GET SOME PLEASURE I'LL HAD SEX WITH YOU AND YOU WANT TO TELL ME THAT I'M SLEEPING AROUND? THANK YOU SO MUCH BUT YOU DON'T DESERVE MY WORDS... goodbye, I'm going home" I said and turned away. Heading to the door I heard him say

"Wait i didn't meant to.."

But it was too late I wad already getting in my car. I started crying like crazy.

*beep beep*

I checked my phone, Devon sent a message. I opened it.

Baby please come back, i didn't meant to say that please I'm worried, i love you..

I didn't care anymore.

He tried with calling me but i didn't answer. Then I got another text.

Cynthia answer me right now I'm worried princess please..

I didn't answer it again. I called Eliza. Since she was the closest to me on set i decided to go at her place.

"Eliza, hey where are you? " I asked.

" Oh hey Cynthia, I'm in my apartment, and what the heck happened it's 1am?" She asked.

"Well after we got home from the after party I had an argument with Devon and im not staying at his place tonight. " I said holding back the tears.
" Oh that jealous man.. okay btw im waiting for you. " She said.

" Okay. " I said and hung up.

After that Devon called me. Full with tears I answered.

" What the hell do u want now?" I asked.

"CYNTHIA COME HOME OMG RIGHT NOW IM. FREAKING OUT BABE PLEASE IM SORRY FOR EVERYTHING I SAID. " he yelled.

But before i could answer i felt something hitting me so hard from my right side,everything went black.

Devon's pov.

She hung up. I tried calling her again but her phone must died.

Elizas pov.

In front of my apartment. I saw the thing i didn't even dreamed of. I stormed out of my apartment with my pajamas on and called an ambulance. Then i called everyone from the cast so they can arrive at the hospital too.

*ff to hospital *

"Is she alive? ", I asked.

" She's alive but in a critical situation please stay calm, we'll tell you if something happens. " The doctor said.

I started crying.

" Hey, it's going to be fine she's strong. " Alycia said.

Everyone was devasted. And everyone was here. Bob, Richard, Ricky, Lindsey, Chris, Alycia,Marie and Jarod. But someone was missing. And that was Devon.