New Love? (Rodrick)

"Mom, I'm going at Rodrick's. He needs help with homework. "I said and my mom walked to me." Okay sweetie. Be safe."She said and hugged me. "Kay mom, bye."

I was walking through my new neighborhood. Actually I'm new in this town. I'm 16, ans Rodrick's 18.But we go at the same school and we have Maths together. He is not good at math so that's the reason why I'm going to his house.

I knocked at his door and his mom came out.

"Oh, hey y/n. "She said." Hi Mrs. Susan. I'm here to help Rodrick with his homework. "She smiled." Okay get in. He's in his room.

"Hey y/n. What are you doing here? "Greg asked." Oh, hey Greg. I'm going to practice with Rodrick for math. "I said smiling at him.

" Well.. You're the only girl that he ever let to get in his room so he must like you. "I blushed." Oh, well.. okay see ya later. "

Rodrick's Pov.

Someone knocked on my door. It was her. The love of my life. I fell in love with her since the first time I saw her.

" Hey Rodrick. "She said smiling. God dammit her voice was so sexy." Hey yn"

"I'm here to help you with homework, so shall we start? "She asked." Oh,, yeah. Come on sit here with me. "I said and sat on my chair. She stared at me.

"Well,where I am going to sit?" She asked. She was blushing. She must like me. (yeah Rod, she likes you don't worry xoxo)

"Come sit on my lap. "I said." Okay"She said. Wow I was expecting that she will slap me on my face. Just... wow.

I was starting to get turned on. Fuck

yn pov.

He was hard. I could feel his bulge. He started massaging my hips and he kissed my neck. I Turned around and kissed him. He kissed back. He licked my lover lip, askinf for entrance,which I gladly allowed.

We were making out for about 10 minutes

Suddenly I stopped. "What are we doing?" I asked."What?Did I do something wrong? "

" No, no. I mean.. We're not dating or something and here we are making out. "I said. He licked his lips." I like you yn. A lot, and I know that you do too. So do you wanna date me?

"Yes, yes, yes.."I said loudly. I hugged him. "Well, you are mine from now don't forget that." He winked..

the best night ever..