Afraid (Rodrick Imagine)

sooo.. my friends were forcing me to publish this imagine but I was feeling a little uncomfortable because it's so smuttyyyy xD

Warning ⚠ smut

y/n pov

Okay, I can do this. I need to ask Monica(imagine her as your friend :D) about this.

"Hey what's up, y/n? She walked to me. I smiled. "Not much, you?" I asked. "Same. So I heard you'd like to ask me something?"She asked." Oh yeah."

"Rodrick.. is.. like very.. When we're having sex, he's too slow like..Why? "She started laughing.

" Y/n, he's afraid that he'll hurt you. Not that he doesn't know how to do that. You don't like it? "She asked." Ofc I like it he's perfection, like, he's caring and I like that but I need something more y'know?"I sighed.

"Girl, talk to him and don't worry he's tiger, I see that .He will do anything for you"

Rodrick Pov

Me and my bandmates walked down the hall and suddenly something catched my eye. Y/n was talking to Monica. Monica is known as the Sex Master and she was very close to y/n.

"Dude, is your girlfriend talking to.. Monica? "Ben asked.I nodded." Yeah, I think so"

"Something's up with y/n. Gid knows what. But it's about sex. It's clear. "

" I know. "I said." Look tell Dave to walk by them and he'll hear what they're talking about. " I said. He nodded.

Dave came to us." Rodrick, I heard it. I did.God."He said. "Is she breaking up with me?" I asked.He shooked his head. "Hell no. Dude she said that you were too slow when you're having sex.." He said. What the? I care about her.

"Dave what the fuck? I don't wanna hurt her because-"He cut me off. "Dude she wants rough sex. You have belt or handcuffs?" Okay, this is getting interesting. "I nodded.

" Then today after school she's probably coming to your house for homework. You can do it."He said.

"I'll try it.My parents and Manny aren't home today, Greg is going to be at Rowleys' house,I can do it. "I said.

" You're the man"They all said. I laughed nervously. This is going to be interesting.

Y/n pov.

Ugh.Last period. Boring as ever. I turned around to see Rodrick and smiled at him. He smiled back. He's cute. I'm proud to be his.

----------------------------------

Me and Rodrick walked to his van and hopped in.

"Y/n, I'm home alone. We can study at my place."He said. I nodeed.

-----------------------------------

"Okay so we're starting with-"I was cut off by Rodrick slamming me against the wall and kissing me roughly. Damn he was so good at this.

My whole body was weak and I couldn't kiss back. He knew it. I jumped, and put my legs around his torso.

He walked to his bed and put me down.

He got on top off me and started kissing my neck. "R-Rodrick.." I moaned.

He removed my tank top and went down to my stomach.

He looked at my pants."You don't need these. "He said. I smiled and nodded. He removed my top tank and pants.I wad just in my underwear.

He kissed me again but more passionately.

He removed his right hand from my body and got something from his drawer. Handcuffs. Interesting.

He put my hands above me, at the head board and handcuffed me.

He removed my bra and kissed my breasts.

"Oh Rodrick, I want you so bad.. "I moaned in pleasure. He smiled.

" You'll have me babe. "He said. He then removed my panties too.

He started rubbing my clit. I moaned. It felt so good." Rodrick please.. I need you. "I said breathing heavily.

After 2 minutes he was totally inside me. It hurt a little at the beginning because he was moving very fast.

The pain was replaced with pleasure. The pressure between my hips was really hard. I couldn't take it.

" Oh, yes Rodrick."I screamed his name. "I'm gonna come" I said. "Me too babe.."He said. Finally we reached our climax. We screamed each others names.

He pecked my lips and uncuffed me. He laid next to me." Did you like it? "He asked." I loved it. "I said. He kissed me passionately.

" I thought you'd like a blow job."I said.

"I'd like that."He said. And I gave him his blow job (guys sry I didn't wrote this part but i just can't i feel uncomfortable)

"Damn y/n you're good at this."He said. "And you're good at sex" I said.

"Why don't we start studying?" I asked.

"Why don't we have a second round?

That's it... Someone needs to shoot me rn. Ok... It sucks Ik. if you don't like it I understand. But my friends said that I should write smuts often...... okay anyways tnx for reading. ly 👋