Imagine for ttwttw

Hey!!! here's your imagine Ravyn!! Warning ⚠. SMUT.!!!!

Listen to: The heart wants what it wants by Selena gomez and Love lockdown by kanye west
much love ❤

-----------------------------------------------

We came to earth 1 week ago. Things weren't going on well. Jasper, was speared in his chest probably by the grounders.

He's okay now. But he's acting really strange around me.

I do like him. No Ravyn, you can't like him, you two are siblings.

That's what was going on in my head since we landed on earth.

"Hey Jasp! What are you up to? " I asked him.

" Oh hey Ravyn. Not much, just hanging out with Monty. What about you? " He asked smiling.

" Bellamy told me to help him for something in the drop ship so I'm waiting for him to call me. " I said.

He nodded." Do you want to try-" Bellamy interrupted him. "Ravyn, let's go!" He yelled.

"Coming! Hey Jasper sorry i need to go." I said and started jogging to the drops ship.

Jasper 's pov.

"Dude,why dont you tell her about your feelings? " Monty asked.

" I can't, we're siblings, she'll freak out. And plus just Clarke knows that we're siblings and you, isn't that weird? She won't let us to be together, it's not possible.When i I look at her eyes, everyone. and everything around me dissappears.. " I said looking down disappointed.

" Jasper, look if you love her be with her, yeah that's good thing that only I and Clarke know about u two, no one will judge you. " He said. I sighed still don't knowing what to do.

" What if she start hating me? Thinking I'm crazy, what if... " I cannot talk anymore.

" Dude it'll be okay, don't tell her now. Maybe tomorrow, try to find out what does she think of you. " He said. I nodded. He was right.

-later that night-

Ravyn's pov.

I need to see Clarke. I need to let her know how I feel about Jasper.

I opened her tent slowly.

" Are you asleep? " I whispered.

"Oh, hey Ravyn. No I'm not I can't sleep, come in." she said.

"Okay so um, i need to talk to you, seriously. " i said.

" okay what is it? " She asked.

" Here's the thing,I like Jasper. I know that he's my brother but i don't know what happened,it's just.. i love him.. " i said

" I understand. Look if you like him,let him know. Because i heard something around camp that he likes you too. " She said. " Plus he isn't very very good right now after he was speared, so don't break his heart and be with him, he needs you" She said.

Maybe she was right i had to tell him

"Thanks Clarke. Thanks for your help.Imma go now. Good night. " I whispered.

" Good night Ravyn." She whispered back smiling like crazy.

I closed her tent and headed to mine. Before I could open it someone grabbed my arm.

"Jasper what the? " I said.

" Come with me, i need to show you something" He said.

We were walking for like 5 mins and we arrived at some place full with flowers and butterflies.