What Highschoolers Do

imagine for @KlariBosticker
We had just 5 minutes till the first class and the lazy Devon still isn't here.Since i didn't had that much friends,I was really bored.I hated when he was late,i didn't have someone who will laugh at my stupid jokes.He is my boyfriend,but we act like best friends.

I decided to call him.After 3 rings he finally answered.

"Yo Devon!Get your lazy ass in school right now you piece of shit!" I whisper yelled.Our language is just like that.We always call each other names.I mean, I do,he didn't mind.

"Mhmm..I'll be there in a sec.." He mumbled through the phone. I sighed and hung up.I knew that he will come before the lunch break.I didn't have anything to do about it.

*time skip to lunch break*

I sat at one of the tables with Matt and Olivia ( imagine them as ur friends,hope u dont mind )

"Hey,hey!There's Devon." Matt said pointing behind me.I turned around and saw him looking around with his one eye closed and open mouth.He had his hoodie on his shoulder.He wore his t-shirt.Damn,he sleeps in that shirt.I waved and he saw me.He couldn't even walk.

He sat next to me and kissed me.

"Okay,where the hell are you?" Matt asked him. Devon looked at him and then looked at the table. " Where is my food?" He asked pointing at my lunch. "Klara can I eat with you please?" He asked me while putting his arm around me and moving closer to me. I nodded.

"You guys are so cute together,I need to take a picture." Olivia said.She was the kind of girl that takes pictures of everything.She wants her followers to know what she's doing with her "interesting" life.She was very nice tho,but really annoying when it comes to talking about everyone else.

"Olivia stop please not now,first look at Dev,he looks like he just got back from..war." I said and they started laughing.

"Oh my god girl,that's a great caption for the photo." She said.I sighed.

"Whatever." Devon said while eating my lunch.

"Hey Dev,do you mind if I eat from my lunch?" I asked Devon sarcastically.

"Babe,we finish the next class,and run away..I'm gonna get you something to eat..and we can spend the day somewhere around town." He said.

"Sounds fun." Olivia said. I nodded. " Yeah,at least we can spend some time together,we couldn't these days.You go home to sleep and I go home to study,or I come over to your house and watch you sleep." I said.He started laughing but then looked at me with serious face. " That's really creepy,you know that,right?"He asked.Gosh like I had something else to do when I was at his place.

"I didn't have a choice." I said.He just shook his head.

After lunch,we had our last class.Devon at detention room like always.Me waiting for him.I scrolled through Instagram and saw the photo of me and Devon.I laughed a bit.Me looking like I want to kill someone,and Devon smiling like crazy with his hand around me.He was such a goofball,but he's really in love with me.He always wants to make me happy.And i'm grateful to have him in my life.

Suddenly the door opened and Devon appeared in front of me.

" Let's go.You told your parents that you're out all day,right?" He asked.

" Yep." I said.

We walked out of the school,holding hands and went to the parking lot.We got in his car and he started the engine.

" Where do you wanna go?" He asked.

"I'm hungry,let's get something to eat." I said.He nodded and started driving to McDonald's.