Imagine for cynthia_guevarra8

Hey Cynthia! So in this imagine
youre friends names are Lindsey, Layla, Jessica and Nicole.(random... xD)
Like im doing in every other requested imagine in this listen to
James Arthur - Impossible
Passenger-Let her go
Lifehouse-You and me

---------------------------------------------

"Where are you going love? "My boyfriend Devon asked me. I looked at him.

" Hey, I'm going to pick up the girls, sorry I didn't tell you they're sleeping at our place tonight, is that okay with you? "I asked him.

" Yeah sure. " He said and kissed me. I kissed him back.

"See you later baby" I said. He waved at me.

I got in my car and and drove at Lindsey's place. (your friend)

I got there and they got in my car.

"Hi guys"I said.

"Hi there Cynthia " They said.

" Girls what was the thing that u wanted to tell me. I noticed that you guys acted weird around me and Devon. " I said, still concerned about the thing .

"Um,well..Let's talk about that at your place, okay?" Layla asked.

I nodded.

After 15 minutes we arrived at my place. I opened the door and we got in

"Welcome girls" Devon said.

"Hi. " They all said. Devon's smile disappeared from his face.He looked at me disappointed.

They went upstairs to the guest room.

"It's okay, don't worry they're not always in the great mood." I said. He nodded.

"I'll be with them tonight in the guest room, you stay here or do whatever you like of course and If you need me call me,I'll be here. " i said.

" Okay, have fun" He said.

"Thanks" I said going upstairs.

"Okay girls what is it? "I asked and sit next to them on the large bed.

" So.. We know that you're relationship with Devon is going on well and you guys can't keep your hands of off you, but here's the thing.. He's not enough good for you.. "She said.

" Yeah, you're goddess, and he doesn't even have abs, like look at Jacob he- "I cut her off.

" I don't like him. " i said.

" Yeah but he's in love with u, he's more rich, great body.. he can give u everything you deserve. " She said.

" How long you haven't be out with friends? " Lindsey asked

" I don't know, oh my god why? " I asked.

They all sighed.

" We don't want you to be with him. Look he keeps you away from us. And Jacob is goddess to, perfection. Devon doesn't have that many fangirls like Jacob does. Imagine, new house, new car and everything. Devon doesn't treat you right. " She said.

Devon's pov.

I just talked with Matt, and he said he was coming over. Since Cynthia is with her friends, maybe I should watch soccer with him. I was searching for the chips but I couldn't find it anywhere. I decided to go upstairs and ask Cynthia. Before I could open the door I heard:

" Devon doesn't treat you right" Said Lindsey.

What the hell. I wanted to open the door and tell them to get out of here but instead of that i continued listening the conversation.