Relaxing Day

y

pov

"Babeee!"Devon shouted from our bedroom.He was in bed all day. "What?"I shouted back.

"Can you make me some nachos?"He asked.Am I his..babysitter or something?"Devon,stop acting like baby please."I said. "I'm your baby love"He shouted back.I started to laugh.

"Okay.I'll make you nachos but that's final.No more orders!"I said.

20 mins later

Devon's Pov

I laid on our bed and she came in to the room with plate full of nachos.She was very good to me,and I loved her.

"Time for nachos little baby."She said laughing and sat next to me. "Thank you princess."I said and kissed her. We ate the nachos and we decided to watch The 100.She was laying on my chest the whole episode.

"Devon,do you know how much you are sexy when you're fighting?"She asked.

"I know baby,I'm your sexy man."I said and winked at her. "But I don't like how you kissed Maya in this episode."She said.

"Oh really?Well you should know that maybe there are some-"She cut me off with a kiss.

"I kiss better than her Devon,don't try to tease me"She said.Well,to be honest she was the best kisser ever.I kissed so many girls in movies and real life but she was the best.The one and only.I stared into her eyes and started to lean in.She did the same thing.We started kissing very passionate.I licked her lower lip,asking for entrance and she allowed it.I started unbotting her pants but she stopped me.

"Not right now Devon,I'm too lazy."She said.I know why she's acting like this.Because I was all day in bed. "Well then,why don't we take a shower and relax?It will be really god."I said.She nodded.We got up from bed and got in the bathroom.We take off our clothes and got in the bath.The water felt really good.

y

pov

The water was amazing.Just like he said,I was relaxed.I lied between his legs.He was playing with my wet hair.We enjoyed each other's company.It was a really intimate,but good moment.I turned around to face him.He stared at my eyes and I kissed his lips,before getting out from the water.He did too.

He asked me to dry my hair but I didn't let him because he'll ruin it.

''I won't mess up,Y/N please!''He begged.

"No,Devon stop.My word is final."I said and winked at him,he smirked.

"Okay but for tonight you'll wear my clothes."He said putting the towel around his neck.''Why?"I asked."Because you look hot in them" He said. "Thank you babe"I said and kissed his cheek.I went downstairs to get some orange juice.

''Babee,want some orange juice?''I asked."No thanks babe,I want you here in the bed next to me!"He shouted.He was really sweet.I'm proud of myself for being his girlfriend honestly.(wtf was this,don't judge me xD)

Devon's pov

She crawl into our bed next to me and put the blankets over us.She was wearing my shirt and my boxers.I put my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me.My chest facing her back.

"Good night y/n,I love you."I whispered in her ear.She smiled but didn't reply.I know that she loves me back and she didn't have to tell me.She was the best thing that happened in my life.

After 5 minutes we both fall

Hello guys!First thank you for 290 reads,it means a lot.Thank you for voting and commenting.I'm trying my best on this imagines and I'm really enjoyng writing them.I hope you enjoy while reading them.Btw I have a new cover made by myself ofc.Hope you like it.So keep reading,voting