I Need Your Help (Rodrick)

warningsmut

"Babe!" Rodrick yelled from the other line. " What Rodrick?" I asked him sleepy.

"Open the door! " He whispered. " What the fuck? Where are you? " I asked sitting up from bed and walking towards the window. I saw him standing there.

" What are you doing?If my parents wake up we're dead! " I whispered trough the phone. " Just open the fucking door I need your help." He said and pointed at the door. I sighed and went downstairs to open the damn door. I opened it and he hugged me immediately.

"What the fuck are u doing here? " I asked him trying to pull back.But failed. He was too strong.

" I need your help. " He whispered closing the door behind me.

"What do you need?" I asked.

"I'm horny. " He said. No he wasn't serious. I'm not going to have sex with him right now.

" Are you insane! It's 2am and first you're coming here without telling me and asking me to "have sex with you". "I whisper-yelled. (this is the right word?idk xD) He laughed. "Babe,no one will hear you i promise." He whispered back rubbing my shoulders.

I raised my eyebrows. "You want to tell me that, you can make me scream? " I asked crossing my arms. He nodded while licking his lips.

"Fine, come upstairs. " I said. I turned around but he stopped me. " No, let's go at my place. " He said holding my arm. " Rodrick, are you crazy? My parents will kill me If they find out that i left the house this late. " I whispered.

" Cmon you'll say i was sick. Plus they know that I'm your boyfriend. " He said.

" Fine,fine. Let me just put on some shorts. " I said. " No, no, no. You're much cuter with pajamas on. " He said and opened the door.We headed to his house since he lived near me.

" This is crazy. I got out of my house in 2am just to have sex with you. " I said.

" That's my girl. " He said while kissing my cheek.

" We're here. " He said. " You have a condom right? " I asked him.He sighed. " No, we're going to make a baby. Of course i have. " he said.

We went upstairs and he immediately slammed me against the wall. I felt hid hands on my hips as he kissed me roughly.

" Just be quiet everyone's asleep and- " I cut him off. " I know Greg can wake up easily. " He nodded and kissed my neck. I gasped. He reached my soft spot and sucked. He left a mark to warn off the other boys. " Mine. " He said. I giggled.

He was such a dork but I still loved him so freaking much. "Jump." He whispered in my ear. " I jumped and put my legs on his waist.

He slowly put me on his bed and got on top of me. Still kissing my neck, while my hands are in his hair.

I felt him getting really hard in his pants. I gasped and he took that as a hint and started rubbing his bulge into my womanhood. I bit my lip.

He stopped and looked at me. He took of my shirt and threw it on the floor. I took of his shirt and threw it on the floor too.

He kissed me again. Passionately. I felt really weak. He owned me.He undid my bra and started at my breasts.I blushed a little. This wasn't my first time being naked in front of him.

"Perfect. " He said and sucked my nipples.I moaned in pleasure, but he put his hands over my mouth.

" Quiet baby girl." He whispered.

He unbuttoned his jeans and he was only in his boxers now,while I was naked laying on his bed. He also took of his boxers and his hard manhood touching his stomach.He leaned down

"Ready?" He asked. "Yeah, go."

He slowly entered me. Since this wasn't my first time, it didn't hurt that much. He started going in and out a little bit faster. I bit my lip trying to be really quite. The bed was shaking. He held my hands above my head. He was so freaking good at this.

"Omg Rodrick I'm gonna... " I started.

" Me too babe. " He said looking down.

" Oh Rodrick, yes! " I screamed.

" Shhhhhhh. " He put his hand over my mouth as we both reached our climax.

He layed down next to me. " Holy shit, this was good. " He said. His hair stuck on his forehead. " Yeah.. Omg you're so cute. " I said and hugged his sweating body.

" I love you. " I said.

" Love u too. Sleep with me tonight. " He said and ran his hands trough my hair. I nodded and layed on his chest. We fell asleep in each others hands.

the next morning
Rodrick's pov.

" y/n went home? " My mom asked

" Yes. " I said back. y/n had breakfast with us, and since was the weekend she went home.

" Um rodrick, why was y/n screaming yes, yes last night? " She asked me. I suddenly frozed.

" Oh we played a game and she won.. The-that's why. " I said playing with my fingers.

" Oh okay. " She replied and continued with washing the dishes.I knew she didn't trusted me but i couldn't tell her what really happened last night.

Whatever. It was the best night of my life. I'm sure y/n won't have any problems with her parents.

OMGGGGG THIS SUCKS I KNOW HDKEBFOSBEOXISJ FML. OKAY OKAY WHATEVER HOPE U ENJOY, I'M NOT THE BEST IN WRITING IMAGINES LIKE THIS IM REALLY SHY OMGGG HAHAHAHAHAHA. okay im done................... bye 😂😂😂😂