Nice To See You

ok so in this imagine, y/n(you) is visiting Devon on set, where he's shooting Assassin's Creed Lineage.

picture at the top:Devon as Ezio Auditore xD

y/n

"Hello."

"Hey y/n. Devon Bostick's girlfriend, right? "

" Yes, that's me. "

" Okay, listen darling . I'm Devon's stylist on the Assassin's Creed, he's acting weird. He misses you. Would you like to come to Vancouver to visit him? "

" Yes, I can.But I don't have my license."

"We'll send you a car .That's not a big deal. Tomorrow at 7 am, our driver will be in front of your house. We'll call you"

"Thanks. Bye."

"Bye Darling. "

Okay. Time to get ready. Oh but first I have to ask my mom ofc. I headed downstairs.

" Mum, dad."They both looked at me. "The director of Assassin's Creed -" My dad cut me off.

"What's that? "He asked." Dad calm down, it's the movie Devon plays in.The director asked me if I'd like to visit him on set tomorrow, and I said I will. And tomorrow morning their driver is going to be here for me. "I said. They looked at each other.

"You can go, but don't do anything stupid, and be careful."My mum said. My dad nodded." Thank you "

I headed to my room and started packing my things. When I did that I called Devon.

" Hey babe"He said.

"Hey. What are you doing? "

" Nothing. I keep screwing up because I miss you. My mind is not here actually. "He said.

" Oh, baby, I really miss you too. "

" 2 more fucking weeks y/n. "

" Okay, okay You'll see me. It's not the end of the world. "

" It is for me. When my world isn't here next to me. It really is. "

" I love you. "I said.

" I love you so much too"

"Okay I need to go to sleep now. Goodnight love" I said.

"Goodnight princess "He said. I put my phone under my pillow and fell asleep.

*the next day*

beep. beep. beep.

Ugh,school aga-Wait what? Oh my! I'm seeing Devon today. No school. Hell yeah. I screamed in my head.I headed downstairs to make some breakfast. I made myself some milk and toast.

When I finished that, I went to the toilet to take a quick shower. Brushed my teeth. I straightened my hair.

I stood in front of my closet, but I can't decide what to wear.

Finally. I put on tank top, Devon's hoodie,black jeans and blue Converse.

My parents were fast asleep so I wrote a note for them

"Call me when you wake up"

The car was finally here.

"Good morning"I said.He smiled. "Good morning sweetie." He replied. "You ready to go?" He asked.I nodded.

Finally, we arrived at the set. There were so many people. I met the director.