Devon Bostick Preferences

Hope you enjoy this 😁

What he calls you

-Sweetheart,doll,angel,mine,cutie,
babygirl,sweet cheeks

Movie you want to watch together

-Me Before you

Where do you live

-You live in Devon's apartment

How well do you know each other

-Devon knows you very well,you can't lie to him.

What does he do when you're sick

-He gives you the medicine,kisses you on the forehead,puts on your favourite movie and he watches it with you,he makes you some healthy food,he's massaging your shoulders.

What do you do when he's sick

-Help him eat,laying next to him,trying to cheer him up,watch soccer with him.

-What was your first time like

-It was 2 months after you and him got together.You wanted to suprise him on his birthday,you made him wait and you couldn't anymore.After the birthday party,you and him went to a hotel room and did stuff..

Who's more jealous

-You.He's always joking with you about it.And telling you: You're the one that i want baby.

How did you meet

-You met at a party,your best friend was hooking up with his friend.And so you went with her at the party and met him.You two escaped the party and walked on the beach.

How do you sleep

-His chest pressed on your back and his arms wrapped around your waist.

Hello!!
Soo I wanted to say thank you for the support!Please vote and comment! I'm so happy that i'm making someone else happy with my book. :))
Also I just watched the movie Walk of Shame and i died laughing xD And can you tell me some funny movie that I should watch,please?

Okay bye now and have a good day❤