Beautiful Start Of Something New (requested)

this imagine is for @HanneEerdekens 

I also made a playlist about this imagine and here are some songs that u should listen while reading.

1.Halsey - Hurricane (Remix) 

2.Borns - Electric Love

3.Halsey - Young God

Dear diary,

Right now me and my parents are in Los Angeles.Looking around the new neighbourhood for our new house.It's not like the cliche part where the daughter of the two is depressing about moving in another city,i'm actually really happy.I'm tired of my old city.I want to explore more...

I finished writing in my diary and stared out of the window.The whole neighbourhood was beautiful.Everyone was outside with their loved ones.

"We're here!" My mom yelled.I smiled,getting out of the car.I looked around,feeling butterflies in my stomach.The city where I lived was always dark and cold.This is what I dreamed of everyday.

"This is amazing guys.." i said looking at our new house that was going to be full of good moments.I could feel it.

"Okay,let's go inside." My dad said hugging my mom from behind.I smiled.

As we got in the house,everything was in it's place.The whole house was set up.I  went upstairs to my room.It was bigger than my older room.

It has bigger bed,tv on the wall,desk,big closet and bathroom.My own bathroom,that is so cool.

*time skip*

"Hannah,come and meet our neighbours!" My mom yelled from downstairs. "Coming!" I yelled back.

When i got outside,my parents were talking with the neighbours.The tall guy next to my house caught my eye while I was walking towards my parents.His back was facing me so i couldn't see his face.

"This is our daughter Hannah."My mom said softly hugging me from behind. "Nice to meet you." I said.

After a good 10 minutes of talking with them,I decided to go and say hi to my neighbour.The handsome guy.

I slowly walked towards him and he must heard me walking behind me because he turned around.When i saw who he was my heart stopped. One of my favourite actors of all time,Devon Bostick.

"Oh my..Hey.." I said smiling like crazy.My heart beating faster than ususal.I felt my cheeks turning red and my hands sweating.

"Hey sweetheart." He said also smiling.Did he just called me "sweetheart"?

"I-I'm new here and..I thought that it would be nice if I come and say hey." I said shaking a little bit. "May I ask you why are you nervous?" He asked me.

"Oh,I never actually thought that you are going to be my new neighbour..like I watch your movies..a lot." I  said trying to sound cool.  "Oh haha,thanks.You actually seem really cooler than the other girls that are fangirling y'know? I-I mean i don't want to say that you are fangirling over me but,u have watched my movies and yeah..um and sorry i am just full of shit and i am talking shit..great.." He said slowly. I giggled at his comment.

"No,don't worry about it..." I said playing with my fingers.Actually I was fangirling over him but right now I saw something that i didn't before.What i want to say is that he is a lot more calm person and very nicer. "Um,it was really nice meeting you but now I have to go and um..talk to you later i guess?" I asked.

"Talk to you later." He said winking at me.

I turned around and started walking towards my new house.My parents were gone inside.I went inside too and saw them in the living room.