3am

I woke up and looked at the clock. It was 3am.I turned around and Devon wasn't here in bed.

I heard laughing in the kitchen. I went downstairs and I saw Devon taking selfies with the fridge and everything in the kitchen.

At the table were sitting Bob, Richard, Chris and Thomas. His castmates from The 100.

"What the hell are you doing Devon? "I asked him.

" Oh hey babe. We're having fun with the boys. What about you? "He asked smiling.

" Well, I woke up from your laughing here. And it's 3am.You guys should go to bed. "I said. Everyone was starring at me.

" We're staying the night here y/n"Bob said. "Okay so you should sleep. Chris, you and Richard should sleep in the living room if you want, Bob and Tom, well go in the guest room." I said.

"Good idea"They said."Okay guys time for bed"I yelled. They all laughed.

"You sound like my mom. "Thomas said." You don't know what she does to me. "

" You son of a bitch! "I yelled and started chasing him around the house. The guys were laughing so hard.

Devon went in our room and jumped on our bed.

I laid next to him." Next time, I'm going to kill you. But I'm tired now,be happy. "I said trying to catch my breath.

" Actually when I said you don't know what she does to me I wanted to say thay you're always turning me on, and make me the happiest man alive. "He said and kissed my forehead.

I smiled."I love you, but don't ever try to take selfies with the kitchen again" I said. He started laughing. "I won't babe, I promise." He leaned forward to kiss me. He licked my lower lip asking for entrance. But I broke the kiss.

"Where are the guys. "I asked." They're probably in bed. Come on don't think about it. "He said and continued kissing me.

He was on top of me. I could feel his hardness. I smiled through the kiss. I loved the way how he kissed me.

" Babe stop"I said. He looked at me confused.

"What's wrong? "He asked." We're out of condoms"I said laughing.

"Oh fuck"I heard him whisper. I was laughing very hard.

"Damn,babe you're such a tease."He said. "You know me."I said winking at him. He crawled next to me and hugged me from behind. He rest his head on my shoulder. My eyes were really heavy now.

" I love you so much y/n. "He whispered in my ear. I didn't have to reply because he knew that I loved him too..

He was acting like kid sometimes, but It was fun. I loved him no matter what...