True Love

Warning ⚠:This imagine is very very sad, don't read if you don't want to.
y/l/n your last name xD

Devon's P.O.V

Blue eyes, brown hair.. everything that I ever wanted. My girl. My everything. Now, was gone.

flashback

"Tell me her name"The doctor said. "Y/N Y/L/N" I said back.

"Okay, wait here I'll be back with the news"He said. I felt tears coming down on my cheeks. Y/N was throwing up all night and then collapsed.She was bleeding from her nose. I was terrified and I bring her to the nearest hospital.

"Mr. Devon Bostick, please? "The doctor shouted. I quickly sat up and walked down the hall to the doctor.

" Let's get in my office, we have to talk"He said. My heart was beating do hard I can't even explain how horrified I was.

"So, Devon . You're y/n's boyfriend, right? "He asked." Yes"I said.

"Well, these aren't maybe a good news but.. y/n can't live for any much longer. She might be alive for the next 24 hours but not longer than that. "He said. I couldn't speak. I felt like the world is burning.

" No, no, what do you mean she'll die in the next 24 hours? Are you crazy? She can't die, she doesn't deserve to die, she.. she... "I couldn't speak anymore.I felt down on my knees." I need to see her. "I whispered.He nodded

" Y/n, baby.. My princess, I'm here. I'll be here forever please don't leave me.. please.."I cried. She touched my hand with her finger.

"D-Devon.. I can't take it, I was waiting for you to tell you this.. I love you so m-much,I want you to be happy, you'll find someone else, someone better. I'll be happy if youre h-happy. Okay? "She asked. She was to weak to speak.

"No, baby, no, I can't find no one, you're the one, you're my girl,we need to finish highschool this year, do you remember when we were at the movies and I throw my popcorns on you because I was terrified from the movie?When we were talking all night on the phone, when we had sleepovers at my house, our first time, when we watched the stars, when-"She cut me off.

"Baby, I remember everything. Every moment, every kiss but, y-you need to deal with this,you're strong.. I l-love -y-you.. "We're the last words from her mouth. She was diagnosed with cancer. The worst stage. She died the same night in her sleep. She was really sick. She was away from me. The 'I Love You' that I'll never hear again,her kisses, hugs.. nothing.. No one can replace them. Never... I was breaking into pieces...

2 days after.. /the funeral.

3rd person pov.

Everyone was there. Her best friends from high school.

Her best friend was first to tell what she had to tell.

"Yn was my best friend. My sister. My everything. She was innocent I don't know why she deserve this. I don't know how I'm going to live without her. "She said crying.

Everyone was crying so hard, they couldn't speak. And then, there was Devon. He sat up and started:

" Yn was my girlfriend. The one and only. The girl that I can cry with, the girl that knew everything about me. We both made mistakes but we were yound and truly madly deeply in love.
I can't believe that she's dead but.. She's not in my heart.I still think that she'll call my when she's up from sleeping, and I still think that she'll wake me up because I'll be late for school, but it's just dreaming. For sad, she's gone.. f-forever."His voice was cracking. He started running to his car.And drove away.

end of flashback

1 year later.

" And now I'm sitting here alone, on the groung, next to her. "

" Hey. I finished high school y know? I'm at the same college with everyone.The gang, remember. You're missing . it's not the same without you. We're laughing but we miss your lame jokes.I miss you. I still love you. But there's a girl, she's very cute. But you're cuter. You said that you'll be happy if I am happy. I am. I found a girl like I said. So smile, be happy enjoy yourself. Don't cry, never. Be tue queen up there, okay? I love you!! I will love you forever.Just,just don't forget that. And please don't forget our memories. And here's the ring that I should give you for prom but... Okay.. Keep it and don't forget me.. I won't forget you okay? Okay. Bye. I love you... ".

This was the worst moment in my life. If she was here now she'll comfort me. But she isn't she's in a better place.

I'll met her again one day. I know. Our love will last forever..

Hey theree!! So first I want to thank you for voting and all the comments. I appreciate that. My english isn't that good I know. But I'm from Serbia and not many people speak English. I'm trying my best for the imagines. This one might suck but.. Okay btw keep voting and reading. stay beautiful ly 👋