One and Only (Jasper Jordan)

"Babe... " Jasper whispered while i was half asleep. " Mm.. " I mumbled.
" Babe wake up.. " He said shaking my arm. I was so tired from the hunting today, so I couldn't really open my eyes. I can tell it was 1 in the morning.

" Mmmm.. leave me alone.. " I said. He sighed and layed his head on my shoulder. He was laying behind me.

He started massaging my thighs. He knew that it would woke me up completely. I moaned as he softly kissed the back of my neck,still massaging my thighs slowly.

" Jasper baby please...st-stop.." I whispered trying shook him off of me.

"I need u to wake up.. now.. I want you for something." He said. Finally i gave up and turned around. "What babe?"  I asked huskily.  He got up and smiled like a child.  "How many chins do i have?" He asked. REALLY? HE WOKE ME UP FOR THIS?

"ARE U FUCKING SERIOUS JASPER? " I yelled. I'm sure everyone from the camp could hear me.He started laughing so hard and got up. I threw his pillow at him. " Sleep at Monty's tonight jerk." I yelled.

He came back in the room and took his pillow.He came next to me. "No, you're not sleeping with me tonight, go away."  I said. He started laughing again.  "I HATE YOU."  i yelled. "Awww i know u love me. " He said. He went outside. He'll probably sleep with Monty.

*next morning*

I woke up and Jasper wasn't next to me. I got up and dressed up. I went outside to find him.

"Clarke,have you seen Jasper? " I asked her. " Nope."  She said. I nodded and walked off. I tried looking for him but I couldn't find him anywhere. Suddenly i felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"What the hell, where have u been? " I asked him. " I had to pee, and i wanted some privacy. I was scared to ask u if u wanted to come with me soo.." He said.I rolled my eyes.  "You're acting like a child.Stop it please. Could u be serious in this relationship for once? Like last night that was really stupid of you, i don't want this to continue,please be more serious.."  I said and walked off.

After the hard day,full of work,i didn't talked with Jasper. When I was done with my work i finally went to me and Jasper's tent to rest. I walked in and saw him laying on my side of the bed.

"Jasper? " I whispered.

" I don't wanna talk." He said sadly. I widened my eyes.  "Why?"  I asked. He turned around and got up. "You can get ur stuff and go to your old tent because u don't want to sleep with a child like me." He whispered. He looked like he was crying.

"Jasper baby please, you didn't understood me."I said and sat next to him. I took his hands in mine,but he still didn't look at me. "Look at me baby." I said and he finally looked at me. "I said that today cuz i was mad that u actually woke me up last night just to ask me how many chins u have." I said. 

"I know, I'm sorry i want to make u laugh and i thought our relationship was special.. " He whispered. " It is specal. And i love everything that you do for me. U know this week was tough for me.. and u were there for me and thank you for that. I'm really really sorry about what I said, I love you so much. " I said. He smiled. I kissed him passionately. He slowly put me down holding my waist. I held his neck. We pulled back to catch our breaths. " i love u too. " he whispered and layed his head on my chest. " You'll never leave me right, y/n? "He whispered. " I won't, don't worry sweetheart."I said while playing with his hair. I made sure he fell asleep because he often had nightmares. I was too rough with him today. He's such a sweet guy and I love him No matter what,

he's the best thing that has ever happened to me..

WHAT'S UP EVERYONE? Sorry i haven't been that much active cuz school started and all the stuff and tings u know xD im so happy because i uploaded this is just a short imagine but it's cute isn't it? haha okay im going to sleep now because it's two in the morning lmao.. AND AND AND AND DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT ME AND MY FRIEND'S BOOK LOVE IS SACRIFICE ALSO A DEVON BOSTICK FANFICTION
ok im done
BYE AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY😇😇❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💝💝😘😘😘😘😘