Stay

I had enough. Devon has cheated on me like 4 times. And I can't take it anymore.

And this night is the same. We're engaged. We're going to be married in about 2 months. Our parents decided that this is the best decision. We're both young but their decision is final.

I heard knocking on my door,and before I could answer Devon got in my room.

"Can I stay here tonight?"He asked breathing loudly. "Why Devon? You just slept with another woman and her boyfriend is chasing you?" I yelled.
"What the hell? I've actually never slept with another woman!"He yelled back.

"You never slept with another woman, huh? "I said." No. Just kissing. "He said raising his eyebrows. What the hell. He just said that?I can't believe.

"Okay.Why?"I asked.

" Wh-Why? You're asking why?!"He yelled.I nodded. "Because, you're always too busy with your University, always „Oh, Devon, sorry babe I don't have time„ it's always like this" He yelled.

"Okay, I'm sorry! But you just needed to talk to me, not cheat on me!And now you're asking me to let you sleep here tonight?! Why should I? "I yelled back.

" Because we're going tl be married soon, we love each other, and I'll give you the greatest pleasure."He said. I sighed.

"Look Devon, I'll let you sleep here tonight, but on the floor . You're not sleeping with me. "I said. He nodded.

" Do you forgive me? "He asked.

" Well.. Yes. But this is your last chance."

"Thank you babe"He said and kissed me. I laid on my bed and put my blankets on. He sat right next to me. He started touching my head. I felt my eyes getting heavy.

"Goodnight my love"He whispered.

"Stay.. "I whispered back holding his hand. I didn't want to let him go." Don't leave me never Devon. "I said.

" I won't y/n."He whispered. He laid next to me and I put my blankets on him too. I laid my head on his chest and we fell asleep.

Hey guys. I haven't been active too much because I had exams. This imagine sucks and it's short but I don't have much time. But I promise I'll update a good one. I'm writing a long cute imagine for you guys. Thank you for voting and reading!