chapter 47 (My First Love)

Jake's prov.

This is making me sick...i can't explain the feelings...it hurts...hurts so much...that it actually have my heart in pain. I looked at Kate and wanted to steal her first kiss away...so that she'll always remember who it belongs to.....but I'm scared as hell....i run my hand through my hair, bit my lower lip....and tap my leg....it's my habit and I'm very much aware of it, even Kate knows that i do this stuff when I'm nervous.

She asked me why i ask her to stay. I actually poured my heart out to her. Also I've told her that i love her.

She's just sitting besides me quietly for like fifteen minutes...then she stood up suddenly letting my hand leaving hers. It felt like hell already.....just when she let go of my hand....i just can't imagine her not being around.

Tears made it's way but then i can't stop it....and even though I'm making a huge fool or myself crying my eyes out in front of her.....it's just making me feel better.

I stood up and looked at her eyes.....those eyes....swelled uo from crying...yet so beautiful and big...damn i miss her even when she's just right in front of me....i looked deeper in her eyes and see it sparkling with so much emotions....i want her so bad.....just her.

I hate the world for the drifting us apart. I just think tha....

"Shh...." i got cut off by her....she's having her finger on my lips...."stop thinking so much Jake....it's just going to hurt more than it already does. Just sh." She's coming closer and closer by every word.

"I know what would make you feel better....and me feel better." She moves her finger slowly from my lips to side of my face then....leans closer to my ear...

"I'm leaving doesn't means that...I'm going to forget about my first love."

With that she crushed her lips to mine....i just responded quickly holding her in the place....then took over the kiss. I kissed her with so much passion and so much love claiming that she's Mine.....just Mine. She pulled my hair a bit....i quickly broke the kiss as she needs to breathe, i smiled ear to ear....knowing that I'm loved by this girl...the girl I love with soul.

__________________________________

The very next day...she left.

She left....without waking me up!

I was sleeping on the couch of the living room but she just left. After our kiss....i let her sleep and got myself out of there...i was up all night happy and upset. I had everything but then lacked her presence.

I woke up at two in the afternoon and found everyone gone. I was shocked that she just let like that.

I got myself up and left for my house. I checked my phone before entering my house there was a text message from her.

"I saw you sleeping and you looked cute. Didn't wanted to wake you up because i can not see you like this....I'm not leaving you....ever...it's just a distance I'm sure we will get through. I love you...and you're mine...so you better stay away from all the chicks or i might kill you....not them, but You. So be aware...i will visit whenever i can....and hope you would too. Say hi...to John and obviously give a sweet little kiss to my one and only love that is Mr. Jake Walter...i love you jerk...i know you have stopped being a jerk but for me...you will always be a jerk, but then....my jerk. My first love"

____________________________________

Two years, one week and four days later.......

Kate's prov

Yes....today..! I'm going back to him....yes we've been visiting each other a lot but it's never enough.....today is the day i get back to my home town.....

I promised myself to never leave him again..can't even if anything happened. My dad is cool with him as he's around more often and did help dad throughout so many things.

Angel and krish had a child last year....i stayed there for one whole week.....Jake stayed there two. We both know our limits....that we never crossed....even though we sometime shared a bed. I hate to admit but I'm addicted to him.

I'm on my way to his house but i got a text from him saying...

"Meet me on the beach we first hold our hands together. I've something planned. Also Dress up it's a surprise. You wanna wear something special. Xoxo (that means hugs n kisses not sure you know it or not) 😉"

I smiled and did as he said. I had a beautiful dress sitting on my dresser. I wore it and put on a little makeup. Got ready. I took one more glance at myself smiling because i know that someone's waiting for me at the beach.

I got out of my house and there was a driver waiting for me to take me. I got there........only...

Only to find...that today..is not just some day.. it is indeed My wedding day.

He was one his knee...with a beautiful ring....asked me to marry him and i agreed in less than a second. After all he is MY FIRST LOVE.

_______________________________
Author's note :

Hey guys......please check out my new story - The Struggle

It's totally a different concept... give it a chance.😊