CHAPTER 10 (PROMISE)

Kate's prov

Last night was a blast. Angel and krish are officially a couple. Last night we watched movies and talked about the whole 'COLLEGE' thing going on , they both really got angry when I mentioned Jake,  but I assured them that I can take care of him. Now I m here feeling like a zombie as I didn't get my sleep last night, I got ready really fast as I am already late I ran downstairs and shoved my breakfast then again I ran at Anna's house and we took off for college. We were jogging towards our class suddenly I felt ice cold water splashed on me. I am coughing and trying to get as much as oxygen possible, I looked over to Anna who was perfectly dry and normal, than of course I heard that rich beast pointing at me while laughing. Ahh....!!! I hate him soo much. I walked in front of him smirking, he must have realised that I am upto something because his features changed now he looked confused and aware of my every move and before he can think of any possibility I hugged him. His body was tensed and he tried pushing me away but I didn't bulged. Its now his turn to shiver from cold because I was so wet that he was also getting wet and then I pulled away with the biggest grin on my face and said "And my work here is done. Stupid" He looked at me with shock, anger and so many mixed feelings that I can't figure out what he is gonna do next, I was about to leave but someone grabbed my wrist I turned to see who it was , it's Anna " You aren't going anywhere until both of you solve this matter. This is college and we are not kids anymore so stop acting like one." She yelled at us and man... I have seen that face before so believe me when I say she is angry.....more like mad at us. Jake and I stood their staring at each other "Now, promise this is noy going to happen again. If you guys don't wanna be friends, it's ok but also you can't play pranks on each other anymore. Both of you say it or I am not letting you go." Anna 1 same expression so I surrendered " Ok...I won't do anything, only if he agrees too because if he doesn't than I will get back on him." He looked at me and then at Anna, continued this for two minutes and agreed" Okay.  Fine. I PROMISE I won't start anything but, if she starts then I am gonna end it and believe me that end will not be good." And with that he walked away. I ran towards the bathroom so that I can clean up the mess I am in right now. The bell rang signalling that I missed my first class and also I am going to be late for second. I got inside my second class panting "May I come in ?" I asked Claire she nodded. She started talking about some party. What? Wait. What party? I looked at Anna she was smiling at me " Let me guess, You have no idea about the party right?" She inquired. " Yes.I don't and that's because you didn't tell me anything about it." I said frowning "I texted you on your mobile but looks like you didn't read it." She shrugged and I checked my phone, there are 23 messages 13 missed calls. They were all from Anna and jenny telling me about a party in our college but it's not just some party its a Costume party. "Everyone in this class will be attending this party, you all are fresher's and this party is specifically for you guyz ok" Claire said sternly. I just sat there taking in all the information, bell rang means it's lunch break so we walked out of our class. Rest of the clases went well and soon we headed home. Today was different I mean it was peaceful for me no comments or statements by Jake, he sticked to the promise he made and so did I.