chapter 34 (So feelings...?)

Kate's prov

I talked to John about everything....finally they both are the old loving brothers again. Camellia and Katherine are my cousins ,Cami was the one who did this between them, John blindly believed what she said but Jake was clueless.... now it's all getting in...Jake thought I am Katherine Erric AKA Kate...cami's younger sister, mostly people get confused between us. She always tried to compete with me but falied every time but then she got us all on calling her Kate Not Katherine and that's where my got life messed up. She always used my name and took credits of mostly everything I did. Mom and Dad were close to Uncle Gorge but his daughters weren't listing to him too, that was the first time I ever experienced family problems but we all got over it because mom and dad knows exactly how to deal with every situation. I don't know if I should be mad at Jake for treating me like that or not, after all he did it for John which means he really loves him and cared too much. I heard John yelling or Jake ....their voices are so similar that's it's hard to figure out who it is. Then a car drove off which probably means John left and ''Knock knock' Jake knocked the door slightly "u can come in" I looked as he opend the door wide open, he wasn't looking at me instead he was staring at his feet which is really cute, "I.....I am sorry Kate. I thought. I mean....I didn't knew...John...I wanted revenge" he kept saying things like that, he was saying in a very low voice almost inaudible "Jake if you want me to listen what you have to say then please say it a bit louder than that because I can see you talking but can't hear you." I said rudely "Kate..." for the first time today we actually looked at each other he was looking at me intensly, like he wanted to tell me something but isn't able to say it....I have no idea when it comes to face reading or something like that but I wish I knew what's with that look. "Jake...You okay?" He let out his breath and rolled his eyes before asking "Do you hear yourself? I am the guy who gave so many reasons to hate...also hurted you but still you're here asking me if  I am okay or not...?" I frowned when he said that, he's right I am soo wierd...... "I am sorry for everything Kate but all I did was for my brother, I thought getting back to you will make things easy, I'll get answers and hurting you will make me strong, it will make me feel better but not even for a second it did instead got worst because you were different, you are strong, nice , you care....even for the one's you have never met before, you talk to everyone, you're selfess just.....too good that I couldn't do it so I asked Zach to do it for me but I swear I regretted that decision right after I took it. It was stupid of me to do so, Kate if Zach did anything to you yesterday or ever than just tell me I'll kill him. Give me a chance just one because.. " I stopped him by saying "Okay.... I forgive you" he furrowed his eyes at me "What..?" He asked surprised "I said that it's ok I forgive you" I answered smirking at him "Just like that? Come on Kate....What's the catch?" Jake said suspiciously "No catch....look I get it why you did it, maybe I would have done the same in your situation. So....let's forget what happened and start fresh." I suggested. "Okay...so you are saying that we are cool now?" Jake quired "Yup we're cool" I assured him. He waited for me to start conversation and I waited for him to do it, we both were just out words....but then I heard John's car engine shutting off, so I walked downstairs and jake followed me. "I am home" John said with a wink and then handed Jake all the food he brought,  Jake started serving "So..? Missed me much princess? " John asked wiggling his eyebrows...I chuckled before replying back "Ya....you have no idea how much I missed you....honey!" *cough* *cough* Jake suddenly started coughing we both whipped our heads to his direction.... I rushed towards him and gave him some water "Hey....drink this" he stopped after that. John was grinning ear to ear which is not so normal but when he realised that he has my attention....he stopped saying "Let's eat now, before pizza gets cold and Kate die from hunger." I rolled my eyes and grabbed a chair. We talked about how We all met each other...Usually I am the one who keeps talking but today John's really in a good mood I guess because he's talking non stop but something is up he's talking too much about me almost in every sentence and jake is just sitting in his chair looking at his plate like it's the most interesting thing in this world. After we ate and continues talking....I said my goodbyes and left. Then I returned for asking who's going to drop me home as I came here with Jake.....when I asked them, Jake smiled like real one which was missing all this time and told me he's gonna drive me home. We walked towards his awesome car, he opened tge gate for me......*Flattering* "thank you" I said getting inside the car. Silence was filled in here before he asked slowly "Kate....Can I ask you something?" Of course he can....well he just asked me that he can ask me something which is really tricky because you know he's asking for asking a question...I chuckled to myself and nodded. "Where did Zach took you yesterday?" His voice was serious and his grip tightened while he waited for my answer "He took me to the Carnival land. He's really sweet you know, he's not a bad guy." I said confidently  " For you Everyone's good but " he paused then asked the awkward question "Did he touch you or I mean he tried to....You guys... you know what I mean.." he was lacking for the words "Umm......no what? no.....he didn't do anything and he's my friend nothing else." I answered him quickly before getting  the situation more embarrassing "Okay." Was all he said. We stopped at my house then "I'll see you at eight for dinner? " he asked scratching the back of his neck.....I froze in my seat.......this is the first time a guy has ever asked me out, how do I react to that. Be cool girl just breath....realization hit him and he said "Oh....not like a Date you know, our project is still pending and we have so much to work on." Yup that hurts when you assume things but then he's right project has to be done and why would he even date me....girls drool all over him in our college "Ya..eight sounds great." I told him smiling and walked inside my house.

____________________

Jake's prov

I waited for her to get inside then I drove off. It only takes maximum eight minutes from my house to hers bht I always drive slowly so that I can talk to her. I  am surprised that Zach didn't do anything to her and confuses about my feelings for her, John was talking to her like she's his girl and kate called him honey......there is no way I was jealous but I didn't liked that my brother just gpt out of a big mess I don't wany this for him again. Yup that's the reason I was acting all......stupid. I got home John was sitting at the couch folding his hands across his chest and raising his brows at me......he asked a question I was afraid would tear us apart "So....feelings?"