chapter 31 (back to normal)

Kate's prov

I walked out slowly as my leg is hurting badly.....my parents doesn't know about it but once they know I am grounded. Yes even if I am eighteen, I called a ride home and got there in ten minutes as I took five minutes for walking towards the porch. I entered the house and heared Angel and krish laughing, I shouted "I am home." They both saw me and started panicking "Oh my god.... kate! What happened? Are you okay? Who did this?" I chuckled which was very stupid of me. Krish killed me by shooting daggers at me by his eyes.....picked me up and set me on the couch. Then I filled them in with everything that's happened. "I am going to kill Jake. He doesn't get to talk to you like that or treat you like he did." Krish said while pacing in the living room, Angel hugged me " it's gonna be okay.....go upstairs and sleep it off girl" I smiled hugging her back. "What happened? Kate what's going on ? Did you guyz do anything?" Mom started asking questions then angel told her everything while dad just winked at me after it all got normal. They finally decided that I am not allowed to drive car until Anna's back and no parties till I can walk properly. Krish carried me upstairs and decided to stay night with me. It's been long since I talked to them. We talked about his business and how angel is helping him in everything, they might also go to Paris for a change. I like how things are..... before we three were not allowed to stay together but after dad agreed to their relationship..it's different in a nice way of course. They both are asleep..... after cuddling but I am still wide awake thinking about everything that happened today. It was really a long day.....I stopped myself from stressing over anything and went to sleep.

-------------------------------------

"Shh....! Let her sleep"

"it's 1 and she needs to wake up"

"She's not well....it's okay for her to sleep that long"

"Okay....but hey can I draw on her face it's not gonna hurt or something"

I opened my eyes quickly before Angel can reply krish, he looked amused and waited for me to protest or through him out of my room, but I din't it's too painful to get up or make a move. Krish realised that so he got up and Brought me breakfast and some medicines. Angel helped me clean up, the scratches on my hand are giving me ichy feeling which is not good at all. Mom entered my room with concern and dad with a smile, he always makes it look like nothing's wrong, he believes that I am very strong and can handle everything. All five of us talked...made fun of each other, laughed at me for being clumsy, discussed business and etc. It's our thing actually.....we used to had this kind of conversation almost every week but because everyone's busy it has became a monthly thing, but that didn't change anything. I love my family more than anything else in this world and will always do. If getting hurt means I get quality time with my family then it's okay for me if it happens often......it's just worth it. Dad, Krish and Angel had to go, mom decided to stay with me, we both ate half tub of ice cream......a lot of popcorns and about ten chocolates. Watched movies and then she ordered me to sleep while she cooks dinner. I layed on my bed tierd when suddenly my phone started ringing,..... its Anna banana I quickly answered "hey.....how are you?" She sighed "I am fine but u aren't......seriously Kate how difficult it is to stay away from trouble for you?" I don't know who told her so I asked "Of course Angel told me while you were too busy in finding another trouble to jump in " I hated when Anna scolds me, if she cared this much then she shouldn't leave my side. I din't reply to that or I'll hear some more. She knew I turned deaf ears to her so she calmed down "Okay....sorry but keep safe distance from hospital until  I return." I smiled and agreed. She told me what she's doing there. I woke up by another call which made it clear that I was sleeping while she told me..... I don't know what. I said my goodbye and I don't know what happened I slept I guess.....

The weekend was a bit of a blur, I was sleeping most of the time or eating but it was good. I needed a break from all the drama. I had twenty four missed calls from John and around ten messages but I ignored it all.