Chapter 39 (Anna is back)

Kate's prov

After our dinner we both payed for our meals...ya I didn't let him pay, we walked out and it's freezing out here, my mom practically threw me iut of my house so I don't exactly have a coat. I looked at jake walking besides me with a smile on his face.

"What's with you" I asked curiosly

"Nothing..... it's my happy face." He beamed

"Okay....I didn't know a dinner with me will make you that happy." I chuckled at him

"What..? No, I am happy because Anna is coming tomorrow." He told me with a grin.

"She's my best friend I am supposed to be happy not you. You can't just steal her from me and you better remember that." I am really mad at him...I am feeling insecure.

"Woah....girl chill!" He put his hands up in the air

"No....it's my best friend you are talking about." I argued

"And mine too." He answered back

"No she's not your best friend" I told him

"She's coming tomorrow let her decide that" he is smiling

"Fine" I agreed

"By the way dinner was that not bad....you know" he started conversation after getting in car.

"Ya it wasn't" I smiled at him

He smiled back then.... looked at me confused "it's freezing...why aren't you wearing a jacket?"

"Long story" I said it in a sing song voice

"please do tell, I have got the whole time in world" he chuckled

"My mum thought it's a date so she kinda threw me out of my house because she didn't want you to wait." I explained

"Well.... I hate waiting but I wouldn't mind waiting if that means you're gonna dress up properly and tie up your hair like this." He chuckles and looks at me.

I saw this whole new side of him today....he actually needs a good laugh often or he'll actually turn into a jerk he alwaya pretends to be....

"Let me turn on the heater you'll feel better."

Then we drove off.....we both talked about how we are going manage the whole project thing. We have a lot of time Jake assured me that, he kinnda owns the college and is actually a business man too. So he knows how to deal with Mr. Will, he told me that after college we can go for more than one restaurant a day then.....when we have all the information we are going to do the paper work at my place.

"Here.....we go Miss Erric." He announced when we stopped in front of my house.

"Thank you Mr..... Mr? What's your last name" I don't remember his last name...

"Walter" he said without looking at me.

"Oh....ok but that's difficult to remember I'll stick with Jake." I told him and moved out of his car.

Mom was standing at the door for sure because it didn't took her more than a knock to unlock the door. She dragged me in and I noticed everyone in the living room with popcorn ans snacks.....obviously they did it on purpose they want 'DETAILS' but then who am I to destroy this for my family so I grabed a pillow and started from the beginning.

___________________________

I heard a car engine shut off....and then someone banging my door.