chapter 26(revenge)

Jake's prov

It's four in the morning and I am wide awake...... I tried avoiding those memories to come back but it comes back..., all of it. What are you doing Jake? Why you care about that girl? She's nothing but a frod..... why you stopped Zach today? You could have set them up and had fun when he would break her heart like her sister did to your brother. Why it feels wrong? Why care about her? Do you still......?? No. You can't......I scolded my mind to stup up with the stupid commentary but it wouldn't. I can't care about her, the only reason I stopped from ruining her life was Anna. Anna is great girl, I never had friends but after meeting her I realised that friends are really important. They understand you, teach you and sometimes stops you from making mistakes..... Anna is really a great friend but she's just friend, never ever I can think of her as anything else but friend. Now Ann is out of town for a while so I guess it's a perfect time to get back at kate..... she has to be punished for what she and her sister did to us....... she never did anything directly but she was involved and I am sure of that. JAKE for your brother...... you have to take revenge and it starts now.

-----------------------------

I got up from my bed and showered. Walked in the kitchen, grabbed my phone and called the last person I would have ever talked to, after five rings he picked up "Hey...! Zach, morning." I said and heared him gasped. I am so sure he looked at the caller id before replying because we never talked, we are business competitors and high school enemies "hey....Jake..is it?" I chuckled but continued "Ya man it's Jake. Look I wanted to talk to you about something and college's off, so can we catch up today? Maybe in an hour? " he listened carefully "Ok buddy... see you at grill in an hour." I agreed and hung up. Zach and I were friends in middle school but he was a bad influence on me so we decided to go our ways but then in high school he stole my girlfriend and I beated the crap out of him...... so, he is scared to mess up things with me as he doesn't want to go to the hospital for a week again. I know it's the worst thing what I am about to do but then, she deserves it. I decided to get breakfast at the grill only so I got upstairs and started getting ready, I also texted Anna to have a nice and safe trip.

"So....What's the catch? " Zach stood up in front of me and asked but I instead told him to sit and he did. "No catch. We had it bad between us and for nothing so, I decided to end it up..... you know we can get on good terms." I smiled at him. He blinked and had shock filled in his face but quickly recovered "Let me guess....? This is about that girl I met last night and you are so much in love with her that you don't want the past to repeat itself" he smirked and raised his eyebrows. I smirked back and said " Yes... it's about that girl, but no I don't want her... intead I was thinking of setting you guyz up, as a peace offering." He furrowed his eyebrows and asked "Why? It was clear that you like her last night and" before he can finish I laughed while saying "That girl and me.... no way dude and besides , you looked interested in her. So your call..... if you need my help tell me now or I'll leave." I finished laughing and said the last part seriously. He thought for a minute "Dude.... chill..... believe me you don't wanna help me with that, she is gonna end up heart broken like others." He said proudly "And that's exactly what I want. I set you up with her, you make her fall for you and then break her heart." I said but couldn't bring myself to smile or anything. I wanted this but going this far...... is it good? I don't know what to do but this will give me a green light to move on without any regrets. "WOAH..... she must've gotten on your bad side dude. Sure I can do that but if I suceed, which of course I will...... you and I will.." I din't let him finish and said "we will be friends again like old times." He looked at me and smiled. I told him to meet kate at airport in an hour when she'll go with Anna to the airport. she will be sad when Anna will leave and then he can make it look like a coincidence and meet her.