chapter 4(Mr.wat-so-ever)

Kate's prov

Today I am feeling good already not that I feel bad everyday but seems like today is special. I got out of bad early without feeling like a zombie instead I feel fresh. I picked up my blue top and black skinny jeans. I went downstairs and saw mom cooking pancakes my favourite. See I told you it's a great day. I finished my food in only 5 minutes and called anna " hey.. I'm ready and you ?" She kept silent for a minute but replied "ya on my way bye" and hangs up. We both got in the car and took off for college. We got inside and I just got banged into something very hard and my head hurts. I took control over my body and looked up to see what I bumped into. It was him mr. wat-so-ever I don't remember his name but it's him the guy earlier from our class. He looked at me and realised who I was and he looked mad at me maybe because I should see where I am going "hey watch it..will you?" He said anger evident in his voice I was shocked at first but replied "No why don't you watch where you're going" with confidence in my voice. He glared at me and walked past me and made sure to push me a little while he leaves. Ahh!! He is so arrogant. I remembered anna was also there seeing us both, but she didn't say anything like she was not even there and that was so unlike her. Now I have a feeling this day is not so good afterall. We walked in class together without any conversation between us. We sat at our seats "hi..There sweetheart" Mr. Wat-so-ever said in a fake British accent smirking towards anna. Anna was shocked and I mirrored her expression then anna replied " hi.."with a fake smile , he chuckled at her reaction " Ohh u have a beautiful smile princess" What.The. Hell he is flirting with my best friend "we know that now go away would you" I said frustrated by him, he is acting like I am not even here." Anyways so Anna right..?Please do explain how did this happen?" He said confused and waved his hand in front of us "what are u talking about?" Anna asked looking at me instead of him and what he said next made my eyes wide and my blood started to boil " This beauty and miss beast".