chapter 5(WHY ME?)

Kate's prov

Woah...! Did he just call me that...I can't take this anymore I got up from my seat "What.The. hell. did. You. Just " he cut me off "I don't repeat just because you didn't hear me call you a beast so why don't you just leave me and this girl alone" he said smirking. I was taken aback from that now I just wanna slap him. "Listen to me carefully now leave me and my friend Anna alone right now or I'll make sure you will regret every second you sit here" I yelled at him now he narrowed his eyes stood up so close to me that I can feel his breath on my face " and what are you gonna do little girl " he wriggled his eyebrows and waited for my reply I took a step back and said with a very fake smile "that's for me to know and you to find out" he laughed at the last part I have no idea why but he just continues to laugh and walked away towards his seat I guess. (Talk about wierd) I m still confused what was that all about. The class started but I am not interested in studying right now, all I can think is why is he being so mean to me.? Is it because I bumped into him or there is something going on.... I don't know but I hate this situation I have never been bullied or nor anyone has ever hated me but he is just acting like jerk to me. I talked to Anna about it she said "I don't know.. why he is being a jerk to you. He sent me request on Facebook the day he talked to us for the first time and is talking very politely and is very kind but I don't know what happened today" I stood there my eyes widening from every single word she said. WHAT.... WHY..? HOW..? So many questions flooding in my mind. "hey girl what was that all about?" Jenny said looking confused " ya I mean why would you talk to him like that , he is the sweetest guy in our college" sue questioned also confused. I rolled my eyes when I heard about him the sweetest one. I mean come on am I the only one he is a jerk to...? " look let's not talk about it okay?" Anna said in a very serious tone so both Jenny and sue nodded and we walked towards our canteen. We all decided what we want, before we can go and order our meals were already there on the table we all looked around and saw Mr. Wat - so - ever waving his hand signalling that's it's from him. I looked at the table once more and realised there are only three plates not four which means I am left alone. I sighed and stood up so that I can get my food, I ordered one chocolate sandwich and coke. I stood there so that I don't have to come again I'll just wait and take it with me , after like five minutes my food arrived and I headed towards my seat only to find HIM seating at MY SEAT talking to MY FRIENDS......God this is annoying..Help me please.