chapter 25 ( Part-2 )

Jake's prov

Bro left about an hour ago.... I am sitting at the couch, remembering all the time I spend with them and now there are gonna be married. Before, I never believed in love but now, I sure as hell believe in it and I think about her whenever......... kate.... cami's sister she always talk about her and she feels so familiar even if I haven't seen her.

"Get the hell outta my way" someone yelled.... guess I fell asleep on the couch.. I heard someone yelling and shouting, I quickly got up and saw my brother yelling at maids because they were stopping him from something.... I moved closer and saw a knife in his hand, maids are yelling at him to stop but he's pushing them away. What the hell? I quickly got in the way and snatched the knife from him but as soon as he saw me, he started punching me...... I managed to stand up but he never stopped punching. Then one more punch on my face and I blacked out. I got up in the hospital, saw my dad waiting for me to wake up..... finally he realised my state and rushed towards my direction " What happened jake? Why you are in this state? Why your brother....." he asked me but couldn't complete the sentence because he started sobbing. All the images came rushing back in mind.... John with a knife. I made my dad look at me and asked him " What happened?" He stopped and managed to reply " He tried to kill himself. He........his wrist, blood...." that was all he said before crying again. I have never seen my dad crying, I got up from my bed and rushed to his room.... I saw him there looking lifeless....

After a week he was brought home but he always made sure to tell everyone to keep me away from him or else he'll cut his wrist again. I don't know why but I figured out, it must be Camellia.. she was the reason behind all of this, I tried calling her but she din't answer any of my calls. I waited for A week and three days then I went to her house and found out she started dating another guy and said " Look Jake, I dated your brother for his money but he was stupid enough to think that I loved him but I know you are clever and you would never do that. Now you'll get all angry but before that just remember, I am Kate's sister..... the girl of your dreams, so get over your brother and start dating kate. You know you want it right?" I stood there shocked, waiting for her to cry and say she's sorry or it was not what she meant....but nothing she stood there giving me a smirk. I turned and left....... I don't know what to do, I am broken,  it hurts seeing that everything was a lie. I will never forgive her for what she did. ..never. I'll make sure to make her life as hell, but before that I have to help my brother. I did everything but he never let me near him, he was always drunk and half the time he sleeps in a bar or somewhere. I not only lost my trust from love but I lost my life.... my brother.'

___________________________

From that day I took over my father's business, consumed myself in work and made sure not to care about anyone....until, I saw a girl in my college, she was standing at the door...... her mouth was slightly open as she was taking in her surroundings of our class. G-5 my class was a mess but no one ever bothered me, they knew I was the owner so it's better not to mess things up with me. My eyes got fixed on her she was the most beautiful girl..... no makeup.., big brown eyes.., dark brown hair with curls in the end.... I just kept starring at her. She moved backside and took her seat with a girl next to her. I was about to go up to her but Claire interrupted and started teaching, the bell rang signalling that it's time to talk to her... I walked towards her but she left before I can even reach there.  I told my teacher's to find out who she is but the moment I heard her name I flipped and started hating that girl......... the one and only KATE ERRIC.