CHAPTER 14 (PARTNERS)

Kate's prov

I got home and went straight to my bed To sleep everything off my mind. I woke up at seven, ate my dinner and went for a bath because I it helps me think properly. After shower I chatted with Angel , Anna and krish. Angel ordered me to tell her everything that will happen during this whole project thing and krish laughed at my situation. Anna told me that Jake does not know about this project...as he was absent today. I don't know when but I slept while texting them.

-----------------------------

I am now wide awake it's only 6:00 in the morning and I can't get back to sleep. I moved to the bathroom and took shower for an hour, after that I pulled my clothes on and decided to apply some lipstick and liner. I looked at the mirror and realised that I wasted my time, I ran downstairs.....kissed my mom, ate my breakfast and walked to Anna's house " Anna banana open the door now, we are gonna be late sweety...." I yelled and Anna suddenly shot the door open "What's wrong with you?" She asked while walking towards car " nothing... I just woke up early so I decided to spend some time on myself." I explained, she nodded. I parked the car and we both headed to our classroom, we sat on oir usual seats, then I heard someone yelling on top of his voice" What? Seriously? When? You are kidding right?" I turned to see who is yelling but turns out it's not just someone....it's Jake. I can surely tell that he just found out about the whole partners thing but I can't blame him for shouting.... now can I? " Mr. Walter is anything wrong? " Mr. Will asked curiously " Yes there is...! I just find out who my partner is and let me make this clear...I won't work with her at any cost okk" jake told mr. Will and walked out of our classroom. I am shocked what does he think he is ? He can't talk to a teacher like that. Mr. Will followed him outside and after ten minutes they returned with serious expressions ,"everyone take your seats along with your partners." Mr. Will said firmly and looked at jake he said. " hey.. you kate come here, MY PARTNER " He said smirking and tapped the seat next to him. I moved to the seat next to him and sat their quietly listening to MR.WILL the whole period.