Chapter 24 ( secrets )

Part-1

Jake's prov

I am on my bed thinking about the last thing I wanted to think about.  Kate, that girl.  When Anna invited me inside her house, kate got all angry and when I say angry I really mean ANGRY. She always act like a five year old but today I saw a girl who went all over-protective for her best friend, honestly I never thought that she can even get angry like that.

I should not be thinking about her right now, she is an Erric and I am supposed to hate her. She is evil just like her sister, this is all act that she is putting up so that she can trap you in her so innocent and cute behaviour and make you fall in love with her head over heels. Her sister...... even when I think about her my blood starts to boil up, she messed up my life. She is the reason my life is hell, my brother is a drunkard, my dad left and everything....... its her Camellia Erric that bitch.

'2 months earlier........

" Jake...bro, how do I look? " John asked me excitedly. I chuckled at him because he is so nervous about meeting cami, his girlfriend after six months. They have been together for three years and were living in a long distance relationship from past few months. Today Camii is coming, she is a great girl, cute, kind, understanding and caring. Bro is madly in love with her, today he is gonna talk to her about there future. Dad want him to take over his business but he wants to be a musician , Dad hated his idea but he told him that..... today he will ask Camellia to be his wife and leave everything behind. Dad got angry and flew to London but on the other hand I and bro are very happy, I have never seen him this happy, he always had responsibilities and me to take care for, but he's finally doing something for himself. Camii is the greatest girl I have ever met, no stupid fights, no drama..... nothing.... In fact she always tries to set me up with her sister kate. She says that she's exactly like her and very attractive but John always avoided that subject, so I did the same .  I never met kate but I want to, she sounds amazing. "hey.... day dreamer." John punched me on the shoulder playfully but it hurts. " What..? Bro not fair.... you get the girl and I got stuck up with the business." I said but he just chuckled. " Ya sure... you find it funny." I rolled my eyes and got up to leave, but bro stopped me and gave me that manly hug saying" hey! Stupid....Call me whenever you want, I love you man and stay out of trouble. I'll miss you." I hugged him back. He is my best friend, my brother, my teacher, my life saver, my mom........ in one word he's my life.