CHAPTER 12 (PART 2)

Hi guyz...! this is my first story and I would really like if I can get comments or votes...so that I'll know I have some readers:)

------------------------

Kate's prov

We both are now staring at the door in front of us.  Anna is as usual looking stunning and gorgeous, she is actually looking like an angel. "Kate let's go... you look great....!now come on.."  she pleaded me , I rolled my eyes and started walking towards our so called COSTUME PARTY. The moment we entered that hall everyone started staring at us and that is making me nervous, I don't like attention at all, it's like we both are aliens or something. " you both look great girls, now come on in and don't forget writing your name in this list." Claire smiled pointing at a list . We both smiled back and nodded, after writing our names we both headed towards jenny and sue . "Hi..! Girls " I said smirking at them, they both first looked shock but quickly recovered and started squealing " Oh... my... god... is that you kate. You look so amazing and just wow! I love your costume soo much. " I chuckled at their reaction " Ohh and Anna u totally look like an angel. Ahh..! I am jealous now. " sue pouted and we all laughed at her. We talked for few minutes before we got interpreted by a stranger or I may say a very hot stranger... he cleared his throat and said " hi.. girls you all look great. I am Alex your classmate. " he smirked and continued "Can I join u guyz ? My mom said I am a spoiled child and I need an angel to keep an eye on me." He winked at Anna. THAT WAS LAME but he is hot soo..... I looked at Anna , she blushed and we all chuckled. "Ya sure you can join us but excuse me for a minute I need something to drink.  I'll back ." I told him and I was about to leave when Anna warned me "Do not get yourself into a anything.  You promised me remember? " I replied "yes miss Anna banana I remember". I turned and walked away but I can surely tell ,she rolled her eyes at me. I grabbed sprite and spotted them at dance floor so I decided to go there and tease my sweet little angel a bit. "Looks like someone's having fun" I winked at Anna , she giggled and Alex smirked. Suddenly someone pushed past me and my drink spilled over batman , he turned quickly and I realised it's him Jake in batman costume and man he looks good I mean like real good before he yelled at me " ahh...!seriously.....! Din't we agree on safe terms" he is a jerk doesn't he realize it was not intentionally done. " Oh. my.god.....Jake. I am soo sorry, kate din't do that on purpose. I.." he did not let Anna finish and he grabbed my wrist and dragged me in a corner, I tried pulling apart but he is too strong to be shoved . He is looking at me but his expressions are not his usual, he has this thing I can't actually make out. He leaned closer and closer, he whispered" I told you if this time you are gonna start, then I will be the one to end it and it's not gonna be pretty." I am scared and I feel like apologising but I can't let this stupid see me scared. " Actually.. JAKE! Is it? You said it will not be good, maybe you forgot to mention about it's prettiness." I said smirking.  He looked at me smile forming his lips but he turned and said " You are the most stupidest devil I have ever seen and so that u know I have seen many." And he walked away. That's normal, whenever he has nothing to say he walks away. Anna came rushing to me with questions " What happened?  Did he hurt you? What was he saying? You apologised? kate what's going on? " man that was so many questions , she has a point if I was ger I would do the same. "Anna..... I am going to tell you everything but right now let's have some fun ok?" I asked her sincerely, she nodded. We danced, laughed, made soo many friends and Alex is not leaving Anna's side at all. I have to admit he is cute and not bad for my Anna banana, rest of the night was fun we both got great comments on our costumes, actually we became known to everyone present here. We were the first ones to leave but it's already 10:00 pm.